Author's POV

Author's POV

"Okay Mr Jeon, now that the formalities are done, let's get down to real business"
Jin announced adjusting himself into an attentive posture.

"Can you please call me Jungkook? Now that we are talking about personal matters, I would prefer to be called that"
Jungkook requested. He would feel less nervous when called by the first name in personal matters like this.

"Okay, fine by me. But similarly, you can call be Seokjin or hyung. Whichever you prefer."

"Why would I call you hyung. How old are you?"
Jungkook questioned.

"I'm thirty and by the form, you're twenty-six. That makes me your hyung. And calling me hyung would help you share your dilemma easily. Don't you think?"

"Okay, hyung"
Jungkook agreed. Perhaps if he regarded Seokjin as his hyung, he would be more comfortable in speaking.

"Okay Jungkook, I'm gonna ask you some questions. Answer them if you want or it's okay if you don't reply"
Jin didn't pick up any notepad or pen to note down the facts. He usually doesn't to it in front of the person itself, more like to do it after the appointment.

He doesn't consider himself as a therapist. He just put together the character sketch of the people and the real problems faced by them. It enabled him to remember the circumstances.

"I'm ready"
Jungkook said fixing his black tailored suit.

"Okay, so, what is Jangmi's profession?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Just answer if you want."
Jin declared. He wanted the crystal clear answers from Jungkook.

"She has her clothing boutique"
Jungkook responded.

"And how is her nature in general?"

"She is a nice, sweet and mature woman. Jangmi has a very delightful personality"
Jungkook answered he smiled remembering how every boy in high school has to ask for his permission before talking to Jangmi. Everyone knew that she is Jeon Jungkook's Lil sis.
How did things change so much? When did his feelings start to deceive him?

Jin carefully observed how Jungkook's smile turned into a straight line.

"Is It true that you guys are childhood friends?"
Jin asked changing his posture to a more relaxed one.

Postures play a very considerable role in these types of discussion. If he wants Jungkook to open up completely then he had to act as his friend. If he maintains his posture stiff, his client would feel unease.

"Yes, it's true we have been friends since middle school"

"Oh okay, so you know a lot about her?"
Jin questioned maintaining proper eye contact.

"No, not really, what can I say......we are just......good friends.
Jungkook hesitantly gave out a not so sure answer.

Jin picked out the uncertainty of the answer. He didn't say anything but now he was sure that jungkook didn't have any serious feelings for his wife.

Jin hummed, nodded his head in agreement. He glanced at his phone which was kept on the coffee table.

" oh, it's already been an hour. I think it's enough for today Jungkook"
Jin stood up from his seat.

Jungkook copied the same movement. They both creased out the light wrinkles from their clothes.

The older lead the young CEO to his front door.

"I'll text you the time and date for next appointments"
Jin said.

"Yeah okay"
Jungkook walked out of the apartment. Waving his hand back at Jin.
"Appoint? It sounds so weird"

'Ding'

Jungkook opened his phone. Bambam has messaged him about the meeting which was about to happen in half an hour.

"Shit"
He cursed and hurried to go back to his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After Jungkook's departure, Jin made himself a lightweight breakfast. He relished his cooking with the morning news played in the background.

Jin was a very calm and subtle man. He didn't like showing his emotions to anyone, not even his close ones.

However, he wasn't like this before. But what can we say, time makes most of us mature.

His life has never been easy. He worked hard to gain this much richness, it wasn't very large but was adequate for him.

At the beginning of his career, he was very scared and embarrassed. He wasn't even ready to tell about his new profession to anyone. That's why he got those black business card ready, with only his name and address.

But now he is way more confident, he realised how good it feels to help people in dilemma which they aren't able to share with anyone.

Although he is known to help men, he likewise has few women clients too. Especially those who have so many doubts about their body and ability.

It's so difficult to make women understand how beautiful her body and individuality is.

He never has sex with them ( never wanted to, he's a gay baby) but he helped them to realise how they should make their happiness and pleasure priority not only in bed but also in life.

He can never forget about this timid young woman who came to him-
"My husband, he- he is to BDSM and whenever we have sex he would be disappointed because I don't give him the desired reaction. I tried to learn everything about it through porn and articles but I just didn't seem to satisfy him "

He was so mad not only at the women but her husband. The women told her in detail what would he do and how she doesn't like it but accepted it silently because she wanted to please her husband.

He made her realised how this is wrong not only for her body but for her mind too. He could already see how her posture was of a scared cat.
Always shaking or generally scared. That woman really would have been frightened of her sex life, to make such a brave move.

It was hard for him to put together the proper meaning of BDSM and consent and how they go hand in hand.

He sighed, getting bored from all the poor news.

'Ring, ring'

Jin picked up his phone knowing who was calling him.

"Hey Mark, what's up?"
He cheerfully replied. It has been long since he last talked to his good friend.

"Hey Jin, I'm good but I have to tell you something?"
Mark was dead serious on other hand. Jin stiffed hearing the seriousness of voice.

"What is it?"

"I think I saw him"

~~~

💚💚

Hope you all like the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lub u❤

( sorry for any mistakes, I didn't check it)