Finally,An Achievement!

After getting a second chance to write their examination,the two lads made sure the results comes out with flying colours. Thanks to P'Zon they were able to pay the examination fees as well. Arthit and Rome where more than happy when their results came out as they had passed. Although they didn't get the scholarship they had worked hard for in the past years,they were able to get into a very renowned university.

Financially they were not that strong but P'Zon paid it for them as starters and they couldn't be more grateful, Rome's aunt also afforded some money for his tuition fees. They were both able to start their university days.

2years ago in Arthit's village.

Arthit's father sat opposite his friend old Luke, they both had worry written all over their faces. Arthit's father,Mr. Rojnapat, had just received a very ridiculous message from the school his only son Arthit attends and he wants to sue the school for such an atrocious act.

He just received a call that,his son Arthit had been expelled from the school two weeks ago. But Arthit is still not home,he should have been back by now already and it's been a month since the call from the school authorities. The man had no balls to relay the the striking news to his wife, he is afraid of the reaction he will get from his wife,the woman loves Arthit more than hers or anyone's life,she could breath for the two if it was possible,her son is her heart,her everything and the thought of Arthit missing for a month already is too much to take in.

"So are you not going to tell her?" Old Luke asked as he sat opposite the worried man.

"I don't think I can.....I don't have that courage." Mr Rojnapat said as he slumped more into the couch in his small living room,their family wasn't that well off but they still made sure Arthit never lacked.

"You know you can't keep it a secret forever,you will need to tell her eventually. The more you delay in telling her,the more hurt she will be when she founds out."

"I know." Mr Rojnapat replied briefly while imagining all the possible scenarios of his wife finding out that their only child had been expelled from school and he is lost in the big city of Bangkok. He is even confused as to why Arthit was expelled in the first place but that was not important at the moment,the most important thing now is telling his wife their son is missing.

"What about reporting it to the police and maybe posting posters?" Old Luke asked.

"You have forgotten so soon? I already done that remember? I did all that the very day they called,now I don't know what else to do." Mr Rojnapat said to his short memory old friend.

"Oh yeah,sorry.....old mind hihi...anyway,I think is time you tell your wife that her son is missing,we can't afford to keep it from her any longer_

"Who is missing?" Mrs Rojnapat asked out of nowhere as she made her way into the living room,she remembered hearing something about a son being missing or something like that,is her husband hiding something from her again? She asked herself as she went and sat right beside her husband who looks like he just saw a ghost.

"What are you keeping from me again huh? Spill it out before I get very mad at you." She said sternly at her husband who gulped in fear of his wife's wrath.

"Ermm...is nothing...yeah noth_

"Don't give me that,start talking Mister." She insisted making Mr Rojnapat glance at his friend who nodded at him,urging him to tell his wife the truth,is now or never.

"What am about to tell you, you won't like it but promise me you won't overreact,please." Mr Rojnapat said with pleading eyes making Mrs Rojnapat scrunch her nose,her own unique way of saying whatever.