Prologue

All he wanted was to make his poor parents proud.

He wanted to finish high school, graduate university,get a better job and until he achieves that nothing is gonna stop him.....but what if someone or something messes up his well planned future?!

Is he up for the obstacles and challenges or is he just gonna give in to the cruelty of life?

How determined is he to face the harsh reality of life,is he gonna crumble down or is he gonna rise high after falling?!

He is just a determined high school kid who wants to study hard,get scholarship for the university and so his parents sweats and hardwork doesn't go in vain.

Nothing, absolutely nothing was going to make him stop his dreams,his dreams must go on.

But what happens when instead of bringing honor to his humble family,he brings........

What happens when he has to ABANDON his innocent child to continue his dreams......

Fear; has two meanings

1. Forget everything and run

2. Face everything and rise

The choice is always ours....

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hi dearies, so I have this new idea inspired by a certain movie but is actually a plot I came up with.

I know I have on going stories there but I need to put this idea down too.

I also want to thank you all for supporting my other stories,I appreciate that alot!🙏

I hope this new story interests you guys. 🤗

It's a bit angst but....but is still a happy ending story and there angst won't be much,just a teeny weeny bit😁

So I will publish the very first chapter soon,I know I know...my soons seems like forever haha but if this prologue gets more votes in one to two days,trust me I am updating!😄

See you soon guys....😘