I Left The Baby

Arthit was frustrated and too worked out by the news he had received,all he was thinking about was how is parents are going to take the news. He simply can't tell them, and if by any chance the school's authority finds out,he will be expelled from the school and he only has just a few months to complete his high school,get the scholarship,go to the university and make his parents proud but now he doubt it. After thinking about the consequences of the unwanted pregnancy,he made up his mind,he can't keep the child whom he doesn't even know the owner of the seed to begin with.

"Rome...I-I need to abort this baby,I can't keep it." Arthit said with his voice shakily with sobs,it hurts him for wanting to kill an innocent baby who knows nothing but he really can't keep it,the risk is too high,he can't afford the cost of keeping it.

"What? Arthit, no, that could be dangerous." Rome exclaimed,is not like he too wasn't thinking about the same solution but he is scared what could happen if they proceed in terminating the poor baby.

"You know the consequences of having this baby Rome, I can't have it,if the school finds out,I will be expelled and I can't be expelled when I have come this far in achieving my foremost aim,I can't.....so before anyone knows about this,please,don't say anything and help me,please." Arthit pleaded, Rome looked at Arthit with worried expression,he didn't know what to think anymore, is whether the baby stays and destroy their hard work or the baby goes then they get back on track,they are just a few runs away to the finish line. Rome sighed and sat beside Arthit on his dorm bed.

"Mm ok....I know a doctor,I can't say he is good or not,I just heard some girls talking about him,we will go there tomorrow and see what he can do to help." Rome said in a low unsured tone.

"Thank you Rome, thank you so very much." Arthit said and hugged Rome who hugged him back with the same worried look.

"Alright,rest and I will go get us lunch,will be right back." Rome said and went out to get them food,on his way he was still contemplating the decision they had made,if it succeed it will somehow mean that they are murders.

That night,they both couldn't sleep,they stayed wide awake on their bed thinking about all positive and negative scenarios. Thinking about the worst that could happen.

Arthit and Rome asked for permission from their house master whom approved though he didn't know what they were going to do outside the school,he knows the kids are not bad students so he didn't think much about their business out there.

Upon their arrival,they were ushered to the doctors office, Rome had already placed an appointment so it made their meeting him much easier.

"So how could I help you?" The doctor asked the two kids whom were fidgeting on their seats in front of him. Rome was the one who talked first.

"Ermm...Sir please,my friend is p-pregnant and we c-came to a-a-abort it..."Rome said stuttering,he knew he wasn't supposed to say it like that but what can he do,he is nervous.

"Male pregnancy huh." It wasn't a question but they both nodded.

"Well,how old are you kid?" The doctor asked Arthit who all this while had been quiet looking more nervous than Rome.

"A-Am 16." He answered.

"I will needed the approval of an elder relative before I can do this." Arthit and Rome looked at each other,they knew they can't tell anyone about this. Arthit then remembered the huge amount of money he was given, so without further ado he stacked the remaining money on the doctor's desk,his eyes suddenly shimmered with the huge amount of money on his desk.

"We can't let anyone know about this,can you please help me,please I need to continue my schooling and get the scholarship,please help me." Arthit pleaded. The doctor took the money then he cleared his throat before looking back at Arthit who had such a pitiful expression on.