Epilogue {1/2}

Warning: Mature and explicit contents will be met as you read on,you can skip if you like or whatever,read at your own risk.
.
.
.
.

"How could you, Arthit,how could you? A baby you nurtured in your womb for nine months,how can you just leave him behind like that? No you didn't try Arthit,you didn't."

"I did it for the baby P'Zon *sob*I can barely even take care of myself,how much more a baby,I don't want him to suffer like me,you won't understand P"

"What won't I understand Arth? At least you could have given him to your mother and am positive that he will have been well taken care of. Not just leave him on his own like that!"

"You don't get it P', my parents are not well of, they're poor,I can't put that kind of burden on them*sob* and you have no idea the anguish I had go in to make that decision P'Zon *sob* I did it for his own good*sob*"

"*Sigh* it's okay, it's fine.... everything will be fine."

"Am sorry P'Zon"

"You don't have to be."
.
.
.
.

"..ama...Mama.." Arthit snaps out of his line of thoughts as he looks at his now grown son. His now 7 years old very handsome Fiat.

"Yes baby...what it is?" Arthit asks as he wipes his face fast but not fast enough for Fiat to not notice the tears on his mother's beautiful cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Today is a holiday for Fiat as he won't be going to school so he decided to come down and ask his mother to take him out,is been a while since they had a little date to their selves and when he was descending from the stairs he noticed how the older man is lost in thoughts with a single trail of tear rolling down his cheek.

This wasn't the first time though, sometimes when Arthit lures him to sleep with his beautiful voice,after he thinks Fiat is sleeping he apologizes over and over again,and it really confuses the little guy. And finally he was able to know why,but it breaks his little heart to know that Arthit is still beating himself over something that happened in the past.

"Why do you always cry when you think no one is looking,Mama?" Fiat sits beside a bewildered Arthit. He didn't know how to explain it.

"Is nothing Hun...now tell me what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Arthit says with a smile,whiles he tries to divert the conversation but he should know better,Fiat is relentless and guess who he got that from....

"Am not stupid Mama,and am not little anymore....am almost eight,a full grown man now,so you can talk to me." Fiat says with a cute serious face which lead Arthit to snicker at his son's supposed seriousness earning another cute glare from Fiat.

"Sorry my little fully grown man...hahaha." Arthit just couldn't help bursting into laughter with Fiat pouting and still glaring hard at him. He just has no idea how adorable he looks with such expressions.

"Ok ok fine...will stop laughing at Mr Fiat."

"Mommm....come on." Fiat whines as he flops more into the couch.

"Hmm....ok I will tell you but promise me you won't hate Mama after okay, please?" Arthit asks pleadingly.

"Mom... please look at me." Fiat with his little hands cups Arthit's cheeks as he turns him to face his direction and with a serious face which looks so much like Kong when he is all serious,it so uncanny and continues.

"I will never ever in my life hate you,no matter what you do or did,you are my mommy and I love you so very much." He smiles at Arthit with his boyish smile in which Arthit smiles back with a few tears streaming down his face. He can't even believe he abandoned a person like this,this kid is his personal angel.