💜🤍5🤎❤️

It's been a week since Singto has met the mysterious guy.

After their very heavy confrontation with each other the guy just left like nothing happened between them. Singto was damn curious on who the guy was and if he will ever meet him again.

He was starting to feel like a maniac for thinking about the man 24/7 even in his dreams he was reminded of how handsome and mysterious the man was. His sleepless nights has affected him really bad making all of his men and employees be cautious whenever he is around or else they would be dead on spot.

Singto is rubbing his temples with his head back on his expensive chair. He was having yet another head ache on how he will find this guy. He had many resources yet no one was able to pin point where he is.

He badly want to see him, call it strange considering how their first impression were not that great at all but he felt different towards the guy.

A hesitant knock was heard which made Singto put in a foul mood.

"What!" Singto coldly asked

His assistant was hesitant at first being afraid for his life "S-Sir there is a persistent person who wants to apply to you as a personal guard".

"Tell him to go the fuck away!" Singto replied with his eyes close still imagining the face of the man.

"The man wouldn't budge where he is right now sir, he really insist on wanting to apply" his assistant said while looking down.

"Who the hell is this person?!?!? Does he have a death wish or something!" Singto firmly said.

"His name is Krist sir" Singto immediately opened his eyes and suddenly adrenaline rush to his system remembering the name.

"Where is he? Make him come up to my office immediately now!" Singto quickly ordered and the assistant ran like a wild dog to make amends to his boss order.

I'm finally meeting him again.

Singto was facing the glass window of his office having perfect view from the city. He was damn nervous for unknown reason but at the same time he feels giddy inside like meeting his crush for the first time.

"You have a very nice place" Singto was pulled out of his reverie when he heard that voice again.

Singto turn around and was astonished how the man was even more handsome the last time he saw him. He was wearing a fine suit and a clean cut hair slick back with a shining gel that is reflecting his hair.

"It's nice to see you again Krist" Singto couldn't help but smirk saying his name and Krist felt flushed hearing his name coming from the human,

Krist cleared his throat to avoid him taking notice of his blushed cheeks "You remember me" he stated.

"Of course you are very unforgettable" Singto smiled at Krist "Please sit down" Krist complied and started roaming his eyes around the big office.

Gone the hot headed Singto who would kill any second and was instantly shifted to a very happy mood meeting Krist again.

"So your not a traitor are you? Considering you want to work for me?" Singto asking for reassurance Krist.

"Traitor to what?" Krist confusingly ask.

"I don't know you tell me, I have a lot of enemies here and there and I tend to have a lot of people that wants to kill and take me down whenever they have an opportunity" Singto said while still eyeing Krists' every movements.

Oddly enough he saw Krist frowning and was on the verge on going berserk by what he heard.

"Who the hell are these people?!?! Tell me and I will gladly kill them for you" Krist bursted and slammed his hands on the table making Singto amused by his reaction.