💛💜13💙💛

After 2376416486346 years I am able to update again..... Sorry for the long wait guys.. I've been very occupied and busy, will do try to update the next chapter tonight.

🧡

🖤

Again thank you for all the support you have given in my story. Highly appreciated the love, comments and votes you give..

🧡

🖤

Happy 4K reads!!!!

🧡

💙

🤎

💚

♥️

Gulf is eating happily the ice cream and Mew was just smiling idiotically while staring at Gulf.

It has already been a week since Gulf and Saint started to be with the twins and each day the twins fell for both of their charm.

They are now hanging out at the mall together with their friends and also his twin Zee together with Saint.

"So, Gulf how are you related to Saint?" Mild ask while eyeing the boy. Mew gave him a glare but since he is also curious about it he decided to wait for Gulf to answer.

"Oh, we are brothers" Gulf goofily said while having a smudge of ice cream on his face. Mew smiled to his cuteness and wipe it off for him.

"Yeah, unfortunately" Saint commented and rolled his eyes off him. Zee snorted.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!?!" Gulf poutly sulk. Mew was going crazy with how cute his baby is.

"So you guys are twins too?" Zee was the one to ask this time.

Gulf cough on the ice cream he was eating and Saint choked on his juice.

"What, no way. Not with this boring guy!" Gulf said.

"What, no way. Not with with this idiotic guy!" Saint said.

Mew and Zee eyed each other and with their friends then after a few seconds of silence they all burst out in laughter.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys are fiesty" Joss whistled.

"Yeah, you guys are not that bad. You guys have guts" Kaonawah complimented.

"So Kaow, who do you like more?" Boat teasingly ask. Wanting to provoke the twins.

Mew and Zee both got tense with the question. They look at Kaownawah with a deadly glare.

While Gulf being dense with the atmosphere, his competitiveness rose up.

"Hey, Kaonawah, you should like me. I'm more better than Saint here" Gulf smirk and look to Saint who is now pissed off with Gulf's antics.

"Uhm-- I didn't mean it that----" Kaonawah was cutt off when Saint stood up from his chair oppiste to Gulf.

"Actually Kaonawah, Gulf here is just a goofy idiotic guy which is why I'm far more better than him." Saint reasoned out and smirk to Gulf with a winning victory smile.

Gulf was getting more competitive so he also stoop up from his chair and slam his hands in the table and look to Saint's eye level.

"Kaonawah, you better choose who you like better, is it me or Saint. So he will know how I am the best here" Gulf threatened.

Their friends were just watching like a spectator. Mild was even holding a popcorn and already munching it.

Unknown to them Mew and Zee were already burning in jealousy deep inside.