Going to Earth #1

It was finally the day where all brothers are set to go to earth. All were anxious as this was their first time leaving their home.

"This is an amulet that I have created for all of you to track the Mage hunters. Once the amulet glows take it as a sign of confirmation to that human" the mother Supreme explained.

All the boys were handed a very unique amulet with an oval shape containing different orbs of colors.

"Krist you are in charge of leading your brothers and once all Mage hunters are found you must help each other, all of you must help them prepare for what they are destined to do." mother supreme instructed.

"Yes mother Supreme" all said in unison while bowing their heads.

"Very well".

Soon the Lunar eclipse started to show and their Mother Supreme started to gather her energy and enchanted a ritual. The portal soon was open.

"Remember my sons, the human world is different from ours you must try to hide your identity as much as possible. Do not let yourself be exposed. Only in the right time you must reveal to the Mage hunters your true self when they are ready"

The brothers exchange a look with one another and once again nod their head in agreement.

"Now go" The mother Supreme commanded.

All of them in order went to the portal.

🌑

🖤

🌑

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"Ouch" Win winced in pain as he landed on his butt.

All brothers were transported safely in earth and were in the middle of the forest.

"So this is earth?" New pique his interest as he saw the environment of the forest.

"Wow this just looks like back at home except there are no magical creatures around right?" Earth said.

"Your right look this tree and plants aren't even moving or talking like the ones back at home" Fluke excitedly touch them.

"Seriously guys focused!" Krist snapped back at them who were like little kids.

"Krist is right mother sent us here with a purpose we should come up with a plan" Gun said.

"So what is the plan leader?" Gulf asked sarcastically to Krist while raising his brow.

"First we need to get out of this place like forest and split up. Remember mother said there are eight Mage hunters. We are also eight so I think we are assigned with each one. Use our mind connection to communicate with each other once all are found. Then that's when we will expose ourselves to them. Is that clear?" Krist explained while the brothers exchange a look of shock expression.

"Since when were you this smart?" New ironically asked.

"Oh yeah since when were you an idiot??!!" Krist fought back.

"Does this mean I'm going to be smart too?" Win asked suddenly and made all the brothers turn their head to their brother and took a sigh of frustration.

"But I think we should all change our clothes first. I read some human information that their clothing is very different" Saint suggested.

"He's right" Gun agreed.

"Where re we going to get them?" Gulf asked while looking around the forest.

""Don't worry we got that covered" Fluke smiled and read a spell from his book.

Fluke was speaking of enchantment and seconds later the brothers were wearing different clothing from the human world to which they were amazed.

"Wow I like how they dress up!" Win excitedly spin around and look at his clothing.

"Okay come on let's get out of here!" Krist commanded.

🖤

💚

💚

💜

🖤

💜

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Krist

Soon after the brothers have found a road all went their different ways following the energy their being pulled into.

Krist began roaming around when he found himself riding a unfamiliar vehicle to him.  The driver thought he was lost and decided to pick him up and just make him go to the city to look for his relatives to which Krist just agreed to.

After a few hours they were finally in the city.

"Young man just go to a police station if you are still lost okay?" The driver suggested.

"Thank you human you are kind" Krist smiled and the driver just shrugged his shoulders being called a human.

The amulet Krist was wearing had a great pull of energy in the middle of the city and started to walk around seeing different things that he wasn't familiar with. There were also many humans roaming around.

Until finally he started to feel the amulet releasing a great pull of energy towards a direction where he saw many human are going inside.

It was a restaurant.

Krist went inside to a high class restaurant and ignored the girl who was asking for his reservation to which he couldn't understand and finally Krist snapped back.

"Human you are in the way" Krist faced the girl.

The girl suddenly felt her body was not in his control and her mind was in a trance.

Krist touch the girl's forehead and whispered something in her.

"Let me pass" Krist commanded to the girl.

The girl found herself agreeing to what Krist has commanded and nodded in agreement.

Krist just smirk and went his way inside inside the restaurant.

Finally he set his eyes to a man sitting in a corner with a lot of human surrounding him or more like guarding him while he is eating.

The amulet Krist was wearing started to glow in Dark Crimson red and he felt the energy pull stronger than ever.

Found you! Krist smirk with his achievement.