💚💛14💙💜

Fluke who thought that it was just another normal day is cooking in the kitchen waiting for the arrival of Ohm. This day is the supposed arrival of the older man and Fluke couldn't help but feel the excitement of the surprise that Ohm mentioned to him.

The oven dings, indicating the cookies were cooked. Fluke went to get it and suddenly he felt the urge of danger that Ohm is feeling right now causing the pan of cookies to fall on the floor.

Fluke immediately calls out to the charmed bracelet and showed him what had happened to Ohm.

White smoke appeared and morph like a hologram figures of all the people present at the time where he sensed the danger. He could see him walking into an abandoned building then getting surrounded by a lot of men. He fought with them and won but unfortunately there were too many of them making him loose his consciousness. Then a certain man to which he observes seems to be familiar with Ohm heard his orders on what they would do to him.

This made his blood boil in anger. His eyes glowed a very dangerous sign of wanting to hurt those people who captured his man.

'Don't worry Ohm I'll come find you in a heartbeat and once I get a hold of that man, I will make sure he would not see the daylight'

Fluke started working immediately in tracing his enchanted bracelet not knowing that the man he is about to fight is the same man that his brother Earth is the one protecting.

🧡

💚

💚

🧡

Tay and Off are now inside the mansion whereas New and Gun were outside of the room waiting for their lovers to end their meeting.

"So you think someone inside the organization is attacking?" Tay once ask Off to confirm to what he was hearing.

"If not, who would be able to have the guts to kill many men from different organization. I mean all of us already had a peace of treaty to mind our own fucking business so no blood would be spilled everyday, so the only explanation here is that there is a mole inside the organization and is creating war between us." Off explained.

"You're right. It seems like the one who is doing this is trying to make us fight with each other. And base on the money and power we have in the society it will make sense that he wants to see a blood bath" Tay also voice out his opinion.

Off showed a worried expression which Tay caught and scoffs at his friend.

"You know in all the years we have been friends, this is the first time you're showing that kind of expression" Tay pointed out to Off.

Off sighs in frustration "For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm complete ever since I met him Tay. With what has been happening lately, for the first time I'm scared shitless that he might get hurt and endanger himself because of me" Off voice out his worriness.

Tay could only nod in agreement "Who would have thought that throughout these years we've faced many scary and horrible things than this but would never even flinch and get afraid in these situations. But now I could also say the same thing. For the first time in my life, I' m scared. I'm showing fear that I had never expected to come in my entire life." Tay then look to Off who has a determined face.

"But even so I wouldn't let this fear get in the way of protecting him with my life" Off said.

"I couldn't agree with you more buddy" Tay patted Off's back.

Meanwhile outside the room. New and Gun are chilling at the luxurious living room. New is typing something in the lap top working on Tay's schedule. With New's capability of adapting so fast that he manage to learn and memorize on how to do a secretary's job to Tay.