🖤🖤10💜💚

Happy 2k reads 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💐🎊☺️☺️
Thank you so much💕💕💕🤗

At the university, Mew and Zee are going to their classroom when they spot their friends crowding the at the end of the classroom. Some were sitted with their feet above the table and some were normal while others were sitting arrogantly in the table.

"Hey guys what's the commotion about?" Zee ask them as he made his way on his seat.

Mild then showed his evil mischievous grin "Some students were saying there are 2 students who are transferring to our class today"

"That's what your excited about?" Mew boredly ask as he yawn. All night he was yet again dreaming about seeing Gulf again.

"Well of course, this could only mean we have our new toys to play for the week " Joss happily interjected.

Zee snickered and Mew just ignored them and put his ear pods to listen to music. These past few days they both couldn't care less of what is really happening to their surrounding. They were both preoccupied of the boys they've been dreaming to meet again. They badly wanted to see them. These was their effect on them.

"Oh by the way, have you guys heard about that Vachirawit guy? The only son and heir of their clan. I heard he is also here in our school" Kaonawah informed them.

"Oh really? Maybe we should recruit him on our gang" Jimmy suggested.

"I don't think it would be easy though. That guy practically screams iceberg with his cold and emotionless expression all the time" Tommy shared.

"He's not that bad. He is just like that but he is cool" Zee then said to them.

"How do you know? You met the guy before?" Boat questioned.

Zee rolled his pen in his hands "Well yeah, we sometimes see him in gatherings on the underground organization. And yeah we're already friends with him. So no need to be work up about that"

Just then the professor walked in and all of them sat on their places.

"Okay class I don't think I need to inform you guys about the new students since news here at the campus seems to spread like wildfire"

Some of them were interested, some would pity them as they could foresee their future of what would Mew and Zee's gang would do to them.

While their gang were excited to see the new students. Mew is just slump in his desk dreaming about Gulf again and Zee is daydreaming while looking out to the window.

"Okay why don't I introduce to you guys your new classmates. You may come in you two" The professor gestures at the door.

The door opened and all of the class have their jaw opened, others have hearts in their eyes and others would drool by seeing the beauty that was in front of them. It didn't matter what gender it was, both girls and boys were captivated by the two transferee students standing in front.

"You guys are seeing what I'm seeing?" Ask Mild who is trying to make sure he is seeing the same boys of who caught the hearts of their leaders.

"I was about to ask the same question to you guys" Joss utterly shocked spoke.

"Mew and Zee" Jimmy called to the two that was oblivious of what was in front of them.

"I think both of you should look in front" Tommy called out to the two who didn't listen to Jimmy.

Mew groaned "Shut up! If you guys want to play with the transferee students leave us out. I'm not in the mood"

"Are you guys sure about that?" Kaonawah smirk.