Sasquatch Your Language

Brian and Brittany talks about the sasquatch and coffee, then Jeremy and Jessy told their parents about Atlanta Thrashers, now Winnipeg Jets.

Later that night, a robber is not named Jimmy Tanner, who tries to be a sasquatch, but Jeremy and Jessy arrested him.

The next day, Jessy is with her dad Duane, and Jeremy is with his mom Maverine. Later that night, Brittany told Brian the truth in which she saw a sasquatch.

The next morning, Duane told Maverine about the jam that is out, but Maverine said she don't have extra jams, Jeremy told Duane about having fun, then Jessy pick Duane up.

At the restaurant where Brittany works, she told Brian a story about a sasquatch when she was 14 years old and Brian was 7 seven years old.

Meanwhile, Ashley and Kyle talks about taking a load off while Duane and Jessy walks a little as a Chinese girl Mai listens to Hall and Oates song "Man Eater," then a girl name Sally has a lemonade stand and Duane and Jessy drink the horrible lemonade and made Sally cry.

Later that night, Jeremy believes he's a sasquatch.

The next day, Jessy and Jeremy told Sally about the trouble she had, but it was Sally's baby sister Matilda, who has down syndrome and 1 year old, concerns about the bad smell.