Bone Dry

It's a story of Maverine and Duane Peterson, the couple had six children Jeremy, Jessy, Kyle, Ashley, Brittany and Brian.

Maverine first told Kyle, the weird redneck, and Ashley, the crossword expert, about the ailens and then Jeremy and Jessy are the cops came along as Maverine had a gas for both of them.

Brittany, the youngest daughter, is the waitress and told the customers about the quinoa soup, and the youngest son, Brian, the 6 foot 7 gas worker told his dad Duane about making gas. But this hippie short hair freak said about the soda, and Duane slaps him.

Duane told Maverine about buying the sauerkraut, but the robber named Jimmy Tanner stole all of these foods and other assets.

Brian saw the whole store that was empty and Mavis, the neighbor asked Brian about the robber. Brian plays David Bowie's "Changes," and Elvis Presley's "Hurt."

Brian and Duane got fight as Mavis leaves. Meanwhile, Brittany told her dad Duane about the bad food he smell.

Meanwhile Brian finds Jimmy's car and finds all the food and merchandises and went back to the store to restock it. Jimmy finally saw Brian and then Maverine points a gun at Jimmy and he was arrested for stealing things.

Ashley told Jessy and Jeremy about the food is back, and then Maverine and Duane decided to build a phone with electric shock when Brian picks it up.

Ashley went to college way back and told Jessy and Jeremy to refill it, and then Maverine and Duane were apologizes to Brian, and he apologizes to them.