Chapter 10

Warmth.

All I felt was warmth, warmth and Ross' addicting lips consuming my own as things quickly started to become intense the more he kissed me. My breathing was all over the place, making it hard for me to concentrate on the events that were unfolding before me.

"Wait- Ross stop wait-" I stuttered between kisses but instead of stopping Ross continued his kissing down my neck and I struggled to stop myself from letting him carry on.

"WAIT" I commanded and Ross immediately pulled away. I was shocked to see his eyes, his pupils were blown wide and the blue was literally shining.

"Forgive me, I got a little out of hand.." Ross mumbled and ran a hand through his hair. I nodded in agreement. "This doesn't make sense, why do I feel so warm?" I asked breathlessly and he started at my strangely. "I was pondering the same thing. Never mind, do not tell anyone about this, I will explain everything once I've figured out what is going on here, alright?" He stated and in a second he was gone.

I was still so warm, I'd never felt this way before, not even with Sebastian...

Feeling confused and curious I pulled out Sebastian's laptop from under the bed and pressed the google sign. I typed in 'vampire soul mates' into Google and I had a lot of results.

I found the one that Sebastian had read from and peered at it. I got it! Sebastian had missed another big paragraph... Wait... How did he miss this?

It said, "The soul mates will experience a heighten in temperature when they are being intimate, this will leave them with a warm feeling where ever the other had touched. To become true soul mates they must conduct the mating ritual, this can be found in the steps below. The mating ritual is the most important part of soul mates, if the soulmates do not complete the ritual then the bond will slowly drive them into insanity and will eventually kill them."

Sebastian and I have not completed this 'ritual' thing, I didn't even know about it! Would he hide this from me?

My brain could not handle this much information and I started to get a headache. Shutting the laptop I decided to put this soul mate issue to one side and go back downstairs.

-----

I could not get that kiss out of my head, what was it about it that made it so... Warm?

I was now sitting in the living room in between Tri and Chris, we had been playing truth or dare, and still were and so far it had been quite amusing.

Ross had been non-stop staring at me since I came downstairs, not that I minded, I had been staring too.

Just as Tri was about to ask me another question we heard the door slam shut and heavy footsteps pounding their way down the hallway and into the room. Sebby was back.

Dragging my gaze away from Ross, I looked at the doorway to see a very bloody and angry Sebastian glaring at all of us.