Chapter 4

We stayed there in that position just talking about anything.

"You know your blood tastes better then any blood I've ever had before, I've never had that reaction to blood before.." He whispered in a confused tone.

"Do it again." I almost begged and he looked at me suprised.

"Are you sure?" He asked but I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Yes, please!" I was now begging, I'd never felt that good before and I needed him again and I knew he wanted to again too.

He smirked and rolled me so I was straddling his hips. He sat up so he was eye-level with me and he leaned forward and started kissing my neck once again. I felt his fangs enter my neck and I moaned aloud."Sebastian please.." I moaned for more and I felt his hand travel under my skirt. "D-Darcy.." He groaned and his fingers penetrated my most private part. I threw my head back in pleasure and Sebastian took this as an opportunity to bite me at a different spot. I was a moaning mess as his fingers worked me over and over and over. My hands were trapped in his lucious locks and Sebastian's groans were drawing me closer to the edge. "Darcy, come for me" Sebastian ordered as he continued to ravish both my neck and my area. "S-Sebastian!" I moaned/shouted out. I came on his fingers and he moaned into my neck.

We pressed our foreheads together as we tried to compose ourselves. "I've never done anything like that before..." I breathed out quickly.

"I've never felt so good while doing that before, nor have I ever wanted to for that matter. What are you doing to me woman?" He laughed and I giggled at the comment.

"I just want to stay in this bed with you," Sebastian whispered and grinned at me. "Me too." I replied.

He rolled me over and started kissing all over my face causing me to giggle.

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me with scrunched up eyebrows. "Whats wrong?" I ask and brush my thumb over his cheek. He leans into my hand and closes his eyes.

"I think I know why I'm acting like this and why we are so intimate with each other." He explains then roles over and picks up a very expensive laptop.

I watch him type away at the keyboard until he moves it around so I can see the screen.

He was on a page that said at the top 'soulmates'. I gasped. "Soulmates?" I pondered.

"Yes, we are showing all the signs." He answered emotionlessly. I looked at his facial expression and he looked almost annoyed. "You don't look very happy about that..." I whispered and looked down.

"No no I am! Of course I'm happy about it, it's just I've been alone for so long I didn't think anyone would ever be my soulmate..." He replied sadly and I turned his face to face me.

I slowly leaned foreward and pressed my lips against his briefly. When I pulled away Sebastian growled and smashed his lips onto mine again and rolled ontop of me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and faught for dominence with my own. We pulled away and he rested his head on my chest.