Chapter 12 - A Trip Down Memory Lane

A trip down memory lane - Sebastian's POV:

I heard the brothers slam the door and leave, carrying my pet with them. My anger was slowly boiling inside of me at the thought of Ross' hands all over her, making her truly his like I never could. I was not jealous, no. I was disgusted, she BELONGED to me, she was MINE.

I like down at Dimitri in front of me, a sad look on his face after Darcy leaving. When he turned to me pure fear leaked into his pathetic eyes and he took a step back.

"Seba-" I cut him off with a back-hand to his right cheek and he went flying into the living room wall. I chuckled, he had the nerve to stand up to me.

A gut turning feeling erupted in the pit of my stomach as I thought about Darcy and her 'soul mate'. He would turn her, I was sure of it. And she would let him, of course. If he turned her then she would not need to be protected so much, she could fight and defend herself.

I strolled back over to Dimitri and lifted him by his collar. "Things are going to change around here, Dimitri. I'm not going to be the 'nice vampire' anymore." I hissed at him and he winced away from me.

I dragged him out of the back door and all the way to the Were's pack house. I stepped inside and threw Dimitri to the floor in front of all fifty of them. "I have some terms to make with you, but first, enjoy," I smirked and left back out the door, enjoying to screams of Dimitri being ripped apart by all those mindless mutts.

I glanced up quickly at my old clock across the room, it was almost time. It had been far too long, I didn't like to admit it, but I missed her. I had thought before had I never truly cared for her but that was a harsh lie, she was the only one I ever cared about. My feelings for her had developed into a crazed obsession, I would never let her go.

"Master?" One of the dogs called behind the door and in an instant I was on my feet, standing before the beast as it stared cowardly up at me. "What do you want?" I spat and turned on my heel to walk past him. "The... She's on her way.." The wolf whispered and I gasped. My my, I wonder how she managed to convince Ross of all people.

I nodded to the boy and sprinted to the front of my mansion, I could faintly hear footsteps glide forwards, the lightest of the footsteps making my mind spin with excitement.

 Darcy's POV :

As we ran I could feel my eyes turn cold, I refused to show emotions. I couldn't let him get to me, no matter how much I knew he did. I looked sideways at Ross, his eyebrows were furrowed and I could tell by his fiery eyes that he was no happy, no of us were.

I saw the mansion in the distance and I grimaced, I promised myself I would never return yet here I am. We came to a stop just before the dark steps and I almost hissed as the sight of Sebastian hit me. He hadn't changed, not like he would, but his aura was more menacing.

"So lovely of you to except my proposal, Darcy, you look ravishing." Sebastian grinned and my mouth went dry, his sickening words making me feel sick to the stomach.

"What do you want?" Chris asked calmly, him being the most collected of us. "You know what I want, now, Darcy would you kindly come to me?" Sebastian asked but his tone was more demanding, before I could answer Ross stepped in. "She's not going anywhere with you, boy, we came to you as you asked, now what do you want?" Ross barked and Sebastian glared in his direction, being called boy was quite the insult.

"She belongs to me-" "I BELONG TO NOBODY." I cut Sebastian off with a stern and loud voice, I was sick of 'belonging' to people and being 'owned'.

"But you do, I bought you." He insisted but it was Alex's turn to speak. "No, you bought her as a human, you thought she was below you, now she is your equal and she is free, you have no power here." Alex was right, once a human becomes a vampire they cannot be owned by another vampire. Besides, apart from me, Sebastian is the youngest vampire here, he doesn't stand a chance.

"I don't care about the law, I don't care about 'soul mates', she's mine and I'll fight for her." He growled in return.

"I'd like to see you try." Ross snarled and elongated his fangs. Sebastian did the same and they stared at each other with so much hatred you could practically feel it in the air.

"DOGS!" Sebastian shouts and around fifty mutts appear from behind the mansion, not in werewolf form just yet. The mutts look at Sebastian with fear and I can't understand why.

"Really? You have to get a few mutts to fight for you?" Alex taunts and the mutts growl at him. "No, but four against one seems a little unfair doesn't it?" Sebastian replies but I don't listen, I look at each wolf individually and I see it, they are all covered in scars and marks. The most obvious marks confuse me, they are all the same, strange black letters placed over the heart.

"What are those marks on the mutts' chests?" I ask Ross telepathically and he glances at them. I see his eyes widen and he holds up his hand.

"Fair fight, eh? Then why do your mutts have witches' curses?" He asks and I gasp, witches' curses are forbidden, they are of black magic and have not been legal for eight-hundred years.

"That's black magic, forbidden, how the hell did you manage that?" Chris spoke with anger as he noticed the markings himself.

"I know a witch that practises them, dead now of course, couldn't keep her mouth shut." Sebastian smirked and I flinched, all this killing was insanity.

"You need to get out of here, Darc. The marks translate into 'demon'. They'll kill you." Ross' worried voice gave me chills, but why would they kill me? Didn't Sebastian want me alive.

"You brought us here to try and kill us, you never wanted Darcy alive did you?" Alex mumbled and raised his shoulders, ready for action. "Of course not, I'll have the pleasure of killing her, the dogs can kill you for me." He chuckled and fear started to brim in my mind.

"Darcy, you need to go. Now." Ross commanded as the dogs started to shake violently. "I'm not going anywhere without you." I replied, I couldn't abandon them like that.

Ross knew better than to argue with me, instead he caught my eye and gave me a pleading look but I shook my head.

Suddenly the mutts each howled and transformed; instead of their normal forms, their furr was jet black, their eyes a milky white and they were twice the size.

Then, before we had a chance to think, the demon dogs ran at us.

Sorry sorry sorry it's been ages! I've been really busy with exams and stuff! I'm updating again tomorrow with another chapter but here's a little one for you :) Thanks for reading! xxx