Chapter 3

I woke up to find myself in the same position as I was when I fell back asleep.

"Good morning, Darcy." I tired voice spoke below me.

I looked down to see Sebastian looking at me intensely.

"Are you okay? I think you had a nightmare last night..." I asked hesitently.

"Forgive me, I am prone to have nightmares. I'm suprised you found it easy to comfort me." He grinned and I blushed looking away.

"Mmm I'm thirsty..." He whispered and stared at me bare neck.

"Y-you have to drink from m-me don't you?" I asked with fear clouding my voice. He nodded.

"It won't hurt, one of my gifts is changing the pain to pleasure.. So you might want to prepare yourself, sweetheart." He smirked and my eyes widened.

He nustled his face in my neck and started kissing and licking next to my vain.

He found a spercific spot amd started sucking on it. God it felt good.

Suddenly I felt his teeth enter my neck and I was thrown into pure pleasure.

I had to bite my lip to stop moaning but when I felt Sebastian pull me closer and groan against me neck I lost all control.

My hands grabbed at his hair and pushed him closer to my neck.

"Sebastian..." I moaned out load and he groaned again.

After a minute he pulled back and licked over the wound.

My breathing was heavy and my lady-part was pulsing.

Sebastian looked up at me with the same expression and I could feel his hardness on my thigh.

He smirked at me and relaxed against the pillow.

"This slavery life sure seems better than my old life." I whispered once I'd calmed down.

"Your old life wasn't very nice I suppose...?" Sebastian looked at me understandingly.

"I watched my parents die in a car crash when I was six and I was in an orphanige until I ran away at fourteen and lived by myself.." I whispered and Sebastian looked at me sadly then pulled me into a hug.

I didn't think he would be so kind to me. No one has ever been this kind to me before...