Chapter 14 - Baby Shower.

Before I start this chapter Id like to thank KaitlinPitchford for liking every chapter I post! It means a lot thank you !

---------------------------------

*Aiden's pov*

Today is the baby shower which mean's everything has to be perfect. I did all the laundry last night in case anyone has to go in the laundry for any reason. I dusted and vacuumed. I even went in the basement and organized. The baby's are coming soon so mine as well get it all done.

We are cleaning and making everything is in order before everyone comes. Joey say's I'm acting like a human does , he says they call it nesting? I don't know and I don't care call it what you want my baby's deserve it all. 

" Jake! Joey!" I scream for them to come to me. The boys walk slowly over to me. " Yes Aiden , what is it now?" Jake asked in a bummed tone. " Wow , really. You need to go pick up the dinner and Joey here need's to pick up the desert ." I told them. " At least we can get out of the house." Joey said to Jake. " At least we get away from cray cray over here" Jake said and Joey laughed. " Um excuse me I'm not crazy! Joey really?! Laughing at his dumb joke look's like your cleaning the house and sleeping on the couch tonight!" I said and walked away.

I have to start decorating. The front door opened and shut so both boys are getting food and drinks are already laid out. I walk over to where I sat all the decorations. I pull out the balloons and find pink and blue ones. I grab them both and walk to the helium and start putting helium in them and tying them on strings. The pink balloon's read ' It's a girl!' and the blue balloon's read ' It's a boy! ' . Sense we are having both we got one back of both.

Now that I'm finished blowing them up with helium I spread them out through out the house. I then walk around and make sure they look good or if one is out of place. They all look good so I don't have to spend any more time on them.

I now have to figure out a way to hang up this banner and where to put the damn thing. I think im going to hang it up in the living room on the wall by the table where the gift's are going to be. I grab a chair and move it to as close as the wall as it can get . I then grab the banner and tape and step up on the chair. I struggle a little bit because of my fat stomach. I can't wait to get my body back ! I look like a huge cow! Even though I really could eat one now that I thought about food. Anyway's, I tape the back side of the banner and stick that side to the wall. I then tape the right side of the banner and tape that to the wall.

I then step down off the chair carefully and look at the  banner. The left side is a little higher then the right side. I push the chair back against the wall and fix the banner I then get down and look at it again. Now it look's fine. I take the chair and put it back in the kitchen. I then go get the table cloths. There white and yellow to represent both sex's. I lay then on all the tables and make sure there even.

Now it's time to make my chair up. I grab a conferrable chair and put a nice soft fluffy cushion on it and cover it with a soft blanket and put two helium balloons on the back of the chair. One pink and one blue. I then put a bunch of balloons that aren't filled with helium just air on the chair surrounding the chair.

I then get the streamers out and look up at the ceiling . " Um yeah I think daddy and uncle have to do this for mommy." I say out loud to my unborn pups as I rub my stomach. There kicking away. " I guess all me moving is getting you two excited. I'll take a nap after I'm done." I said still talking to my stomach.

After I got done decorating I really need a nap and Jake and Joey got home and said they would finish for me. I walk up stair's to my room but before I walk in I stop and walk to the room that is made up for Tate. Tate's room is blue and white. The crib is white of course but his blanket and sheet's are a baby blue.  Tate's wall's are a sky blue with painted on clouds. Above his crib I put letter's on spelling out his name. There is a changer and a trash can. His dresser is filled with clothes. Tates closet has toy's and a tummy time mat and all the fun stuff. Tessa has the same but pink and white. They are going to be so spoiled and there rooms are just perfect. I walked out Tates room and shut the door. I walk back into Joey and I's room and shut the door behind me.