Chapter one ; fight p1

What I want Aiden to look like in the picture .

----------------------------------------------
*aiden pov*

Today we trained for hours . My father ( drake lasher ) and monther ( caylee lasher) makes me train ten times harder sense I'm the alphas daughter . My older brother ( Jake lasher ) helps me train .

Jake is 19 and still hasn't found his mate . Sense he hasn't found her he has been really protective of me . Making me train hard and follows me everywhere and if he can't then he sends his soon to be beta and third in command with me .

His beta is Andrew and his third is chris . They really cool but kinda hard to tolerate sometimes . They are popular and what you call man whores . Jake hasn't been with one girl he says ' I don't need to be with anyone but my mate ' but yet he is cool and a lot of girls hit on him.

Jake is in collage and I'm a senior . Our school is set up right next to the town collage so Jake goes there . He drops me off to school sense I don't have my own car.

We are training all day sense we are fighting for the title of best pack . My packs name is blue moon the pack that we fight is called the eclipse pack . They are really good but we are better .

----
I walk into my room and go into my closet and pulled out a long t-shirt and booty short underwear . I grab them and walk into my bathroom . I turn the hot water on and put the plug in the tub .

While I let the tub fill up with hot water I undress . I go to my sink and start taking my make up off. After I took off all my make up and climb into the tub . Just what I need to relax my mussels after a long day of training .

The fight is in a week so I have to get used to it.

I get out the shower and get dressed and get ready for bed. I sit on my bed and pull the covers over my legs and grabbed my phone off my end table .

I see I have ten missed calls and 23 messages. I check my text and see chris texted me when he got back from training .

We been talking behind jakes back. He would flip if he found out one of his bestfriends liked me . Chris is 18 and has blonde hair and green eyes.

Chris ; hey beautiful
Chris; Wyd
Chris; hello?
Chris; Helloo ?
Chris; Aiden I know your getting my text.
Chris; don't make me come over there
Chris; hellllllo earth to Aiden
Chris; I guess you don't want to talk to me ):
Chris ; babeeee
Chris ; we need to talk
Chris; Aiden leelynn lasher
Chris ; okay fine don't answer me
Chris; please answer me
Chris; don't tell me you fell asleep
Chris ; I'm gonna ignore you if you don't answer.
Chris; helllllo
Chris; Jake said I have to hang out with you tomorrow sense your dad is taking him to a meeting with Andrew .
Chris; are you mad at me ?
Chris ; what did I do ????
Chris ; you should at least tell me what I did ..
Chris; damn it Aiden your scaring me
Chris; we been talking for three months and now you start ignoring me . It's scaring me . Do you need me to come over ?
Chris ; I'm coming over
I laughed at all the text he sent me . I then replied to him.
Aiden; I'm fine chris just took a shower lol
Then I herd a knock at my door . I made sure I covered my legs before I yelled "come in" I was shocked when I saw the door open and there he was walking in . Chris . " what are you doing here Jake will kill you if he see'a you! " I screamed while shutting my door and locking it. He sat on my bed while looking at me with sad eyes . " I was worried , you weren't answering your phone so I came over ." I sighed and sat down next to him and hugged him with out saying a word . " I'm glad I did come over I got to see you in your pjs " I blushed and kissed him on the lips. " I texted you I was in the shower . I'm sorry " he looked at me and sighed . " it's okay I wanted to see you anyway . I missed seeing you and holding you. Can I stay the night I'll be out before anyone see's " i stay quiet for a min while thinking . " okay " I answer him before getting back under my white covers . He lays down on the left side of me and puts his right arm around my waste . I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
*beep * * beep * *beep*