Chalter two - fight p2

Joey in the picture up top

*joey pov*

Once I smelt that scent I knew I found my mate . Once I saw her I new I'd love her till the end . I'd do anything for her she's the one Iv been waiting for but she just walked away from me . What did I do wrong ?

When she walked away I knew she was second guessing but I don't know why. I need to find out why.

When I got home a few people where getting ready for a party . I got asked by my beta if I wanted to tag along . I agreed and got ready .

When we got there her sent hit me right in the face . Aiden was here . I went looking for her but I didn't see her .

I walked out side to clear my head maybe I was just smelling things . My brain must be messing with me .

Then I saw her pull off as fast as she could . I wasn't going to let her go that fast . I got into my car and drove to her house but I'm not stupid I hid my car a few houses down and climbed in through her window .

I waited for about 30 mins into I herd a loud thump and I looked over and saw her getting up while looking at me .

Then she asked " what are you doing here?" I looked into her eyes and saw she was confused . So I said the truth " I needed to see you. " then I got up from the bed at just stood there .

" why?" She asked seriously . " Aiden you know why ." I said seriously . " look Joey I just need time . I'm not ready to be Luna yet. " she said with her head down. " Aiden yes you are look how you ran out of the pack house just to help fight your pack. Look how you told everyone the fight was over and we share the title . Your more then ready Aiden plus you have me so when ever you can't handle it or need help  I'll be there " I said while walking up to her. She looked at me and smiled then it instantly dropped her beautiful smile and turned it into a frown. That broke my heart. . " no Joey . You need to leave " she said sternly while pointing to the window . I sighed and nodded my head . " I love you Aiden . I wish you would give me a chance." I said while climbing out the window. .

I walked to my car and got into it and pulled off. Maybe destiny failed me.

*aiden pov*

I can't believe he said he loved me and doesn't even know me . What kind of bull crap is that?

I closed my window and locked it don't need lover boy coming back . I walked into my bathroom and took off my make up. I changed into shorts and a tank top and climbed into bed.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text my forgotten boyfriend .

Aiden ; hey u up ?
Chris; yea
Aiden; what u doin
Chris ; laying down how about you baby girl?
Aiden ; same miss u
Chris; how's finding your mate?
Aiden; so far I wish I never met him
Chris; why ? You belong with him.
Aiden ; goodnight chris
Chris ; goodnight baby girl.

With that I layed down and let sleep take me over.

-------------
Today is the day I'm telling Joey how I feel . I hope he don't get mad at me . I'm just so confused .

---later that day ---
Well I'm bout to tell Joey what Iv been wanting to tell him sense this morning .

I get into my room and wait for Sophia's text to come in so I can sneak out . Iv decided I'll go over his house instead of waiting for him to show up.

I didn't tell anyone what I was going to talk to Joey about . It's our relationship no one else's .

Sophia ; Here love

Once I read the text I jumped out my bed room window and ran to her car. I got in and we pulled off to Joeys motel room.

We finally get here . I got out and Sophia is waiting for me out here . I shut the car door and start sniffing the air for my mates sent.

When I finally find it I follow it to room number 09 . I knocked and waited . He finally answers to door and looks at me like a lost puppy that finally found there owner .

" may I come in?" I asked him while he just looked at me and nodded while moving to the side so I can walk in . I walked in and sat on his bed. " look I'm going to just jump to the chance . I can't be with you I .." He cuts me off and speaks up " don't say the words Aiden . I'll leave you alone as long as you don't say the words" I looked at him confused then I picked up on where he rudely cut me off " as I was saying I Aiden Lasher reject you Joey black as my mate" after I said that I felt pain go through my body but I didn't show it same goes for Joey .

After I said them words I ran to Sophia's car and we left.

Goodbye ...mate.

* Joeys pov*

Once she said them words out her perfect lips I felt pain through my chest but I wouldn't dare let her see it . She left and this time I'm not going to chase after her .

I just want what Iv always wanted to make my mate happy , hold Her , and make her laugh at my stupid jokes .

Now I have no Luna and more importantly I have no mate and don't know why.

I think I need to get some sleep . Tonight we are going out.

*aiden pov*

I need to get out. I keep thinking about how bad I hurt Joey . I pulled out my phone and text Sophia .

Aiden; hey we are going out tn get the fake ids and get ready baby tonight we r going to da club !