Chapter 6-home p2

*Joey pov*

Once I asked Aiden why she rejected me , I saw she was afraid to answer. I looked her in the eyes and she looked back into mine. Finally she told me why after our little staring contest .

" Well , I didn't like how we killed each others packs. I didn't like how I killed your , I mean our pack or how you killed the people in the pack I am in now and grew up in." She sighed and then continued looking down at her hands that she is fighting with. " I'm sorry , I  wasn't thinking . " I just sat there silent not knowing if she was finished or not.

Once I realized she was done speaking I put my hand on both of her hands that she was still playing with. I guess she is nervous. She looked at me with a mysterious look and I just looked at her and smiled and said. " Aiden I understand . I didn't like it either but we are mates . We where made for each other. I know you killed people in your new pack and I know I killed people in your old pack but we cant let that stop us from being together. It was a honest mistake and once I smelt you and saw you looking around I-., I knew you where the only one for me.You where in human form beating up wolfs to protect your pack. It was amazing , I howled for us both. I howled so the fight would stop. For now on your pack and our pack wont be enemy's . I promise you Aiden " I said with a serious face and tone.

Aiden just looked at me and gave me the cutest smile. She is so going to be the death of me. Aiden nods her head . " I believe you Joey." Aiden said while still smiling and looking into my eyes. Wow. Shes beautiful in every way. I still want to know who took her and why she wanted to stay. One way to find out. I got to ask.

- 10PM-

*Joey's pov*

Aiden and I decided we should sleep together. Everyone who has found there mate said they have never got a better sleep then when they slept with there mates so we really wanted to know if it was true. Well I wanted to know if it was true but honestly I just wanted to hold her all night long and be sure that she was safe and with me.

We climb into bed and smile at each other . I still have to ask her about who took her and why she didn't want to come home . She didn't even contact us but one time. So now should be the time. I pull her onto my lap and look into her eyes while she looks into my eyes and starts the blush. She is so adorable when she blushes. So now's the time to ask.

" Aiden?" I said her name and saw her shiver in joy as she smiled and nodded her head in yes. " Who took you? " I asked still looking into her eyes. She froze like when I asked her why she rejected me. Oh great this isn't going to be good news.

" Aiden? who took you and why did you stay if you could of left?" I asked calmly but in a serious tone. " I will tell you tomorrow for now lets just get some rest. Okay?" She said looking into my eyes. I knew she was telling the truth but I really wanted to know now so I said "Aiden tell me . Please? I need to know." She looked down and back up to me looking me in the eyes. " Joey , I will tell you tomorrow. Not now . Its not a good time ." She said while getting off my lap as I let her get up and laid down on the right side of me on her right side." Okay." I said and rapped my arms around her sides and pulled her closer to me and went to sleep . Tomorrow every thing will make sense. I hope.

* The next morning*

* Aidens pov*

Today is the day the truth comes out.

I just got out of the shower and I am now getting dressed. I but on black jeans and one of joeys white v-neck short sleeve shirts. I threw on a pair of all black uggs and my hair up in a bun . I decided no make up today .

I walk down stairs to meet joey waiting for me. I smile at him and he smiles back. Sense we are mates we can mind link. He mind links me a good morning and I said it back . We make our way into the kitchen and my mom had already made us some breakfast. We ate pancakes and sausage. After we where done we cleaned our plates and put them in the dish washer.

I walked into the kitchen with Joey following me . I knew what was coming. I sat on the couch and tried to distract him from asking me to tell him about it all.

*40 mins later*

After distracting him for 40 mins he caught on . Great.

" Aiden I know what your doing. Why wont you just tell me what happened and who took you?" He said worried." Look what I have to tell you I have to tell everyone. I'm not ready yet. I told you I would tell you today but I also have to tell everyone today. Tonight I will tell you and everyone else . Well maybe after dinner." I said while looking at the t.v.

" Okay" Is all Joey said. With that we watched movies from Netflix for the rest of the night.

* Before dinner*

I asked my whole family and Joey and his beta and third in command to meet me in family room after dinner they all agreed. I went up stairs and got ready for dinner. My mom made a huge feast. Everyone who is meeting in the family room after dinner is coming over for dinner and sense we are werewolves we eat a lot .

* After dinner*

Dinner was amazing. I didn't realize how much I missed my mommy's food until now. I had her baked mac & cheese and chicken and stake . It was amazing. I helped mom clean up while everyone else waited for us in the family room and talked. Selfish people cant help us out.

After me and mom cleaned everything up from dinner we went up stairs and changed into something that didn't smell like food and cleaning supply's. I walked into Joey and I's room and threw on a pair of light blue jeans and and white long sleeve shirt. I threw my clothes into the dirty clothes hamper and walked out of our bedroom and walked down stairs. I found my mom already down stairs. Great no more stalling .

I walked up to everyone and told them to sit down . As they did as I asked I sat down on the love seat with Joey and he grabbed my hands and mind linked me " everything is okay . " I smiled and nodded in agreement .

" Well this is a long story so who ever need's anything out side this room please do it now" I said while looking around. Everyone was looking at me and at each other . No one moved. Great definitely no more staling.

" Well I wanted to tell everyone why I was taking and why I had stayed. " I said with a serious face. Here goes nothing.