Chapter three - club

Sophia at the top
--------------------
The club

*aiden pov*

I just got done getting ready and snuck out with Soph again.

I'm wearing a short black dress that makes a 'x' around my neck as a strap. It goes to the middle of my thighs. It hugs my body in all the right places .

I was wearing a pair of red high heals . I have just enough make up on and my hair pulled up in a high pony tail with a piece of hair on each side out . I have normal size hoop earrings in .

I have a tiny red purse with my cell phone , house key , money , and my fake id .

Sophia was wearing the same dress as me but it was in white . She had Rhine stone high heals and a tiny glitter purse .

She had the perfect amount of make up on and amazing perfume. Vanilla scent . Her hair was left down straighten . She had hoops and a neck lace on. I had to tell her the necklace didn't look right so she took it off.

We are now on our way to a bar in the city . It's called Henry's hangout . It's a club. It not as nice as it could be but it's the only club that don't notice our ids are fake so it will do .

We pull up at the club and park. We walk in line and we wait our turn . We finally get in and everyone is dancing and having a blast into I see chris with a whole group of girls.

It hurt me a lot to see that but I came here to have fun. I walked up to the bar and got Sophia and I beers.

We sat at the bar and drank them . Then three hot ass guys walk up to us. By there scent there humans .

One has dark brown hair where you can mistaken it for black. The second one had light brown hair . The third was blonde .

Dark brown hair guy ; hey girls
Sophia ; hey boys
Blonde hair guy; would you like to dance?
The blonde hair guy asked as he was looking at Sophia . She looked at him like he had three heads.
Sophia ; I'm gay
The blonde guy just laughed and gave her a serious face.
Sophia ; fine
I watched as Sophia and the blonde hair guy walked away to dance. That left me with the two brown hair fellows .

Dark brown hair guy; don't tell me your gay to?
I laughed and shook my head no. He laughed and put his hand out for me to take it .

I took his hand and we began to walk close to Sophia and the blonde hair guy . We danced all night .

I learned that I was dancing with chance and Sophia was dancing with Logan and the third guy who was dancing with some other random chick was named Tim .

I finally had enough so I mind linked Sophia and she agreed it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and left .

The full moon was tomorrow so we had to get some type of rest. Our pack throws a party every full moon. I don't know why but we just do.

We are sober enough to drive so we hop into her car and just sit there talking about our night . Then I looked up and saw Joey and some girl walking out of the club.

I didn't smell him in there . That confused me but I guess it's from me rejecting him. Sophia stopped talking I guess she saw me staring at Joey .

I saw Joey take a deep breath then start to look around . It didn't take long till our eyes finally met . He looked sad and mad but then he just went to a straight face and looked away.

I was being selfish for rejecting him but doesn't most mates chance you? Don't they try to at least convince you that there worthy or they won't hurt you? Am I not worth the fight?