Chapter 6: Spirit Friends

Korra wandered around the spirit world as she searched for the spirit portal. Hoping that it would show up out of nowhere. Every step she took made her miserable, not knowing when the spirit portal will come out.

From a distance she saw a line moving. She squinted her eyes and tried to have a good look on the line moving. She then walked towards the line to have a closer look. She started to walk briskly and finally saw the spirits walking in a straight line. The spirits were humming a happy tune. The happy tune changed the avatar’s mood. She then happily joined the line and copied the tune the spirits were making.

The avatar’s jaw dropped as the spirits walked towards the Iroh’s hut. They all went inside. The hut was filled with spirits. Korra squeezed her way in and saw Iroh. “Iroh, what’s happening?” Korra asked.

“Spirits are visiting Chiki.” Iroh said

She then went to Chiki’s room. She saw a spirit touch the Chiki’s forehead. Then a beam of light came out as the spirit touched the forehead of Chiki. Korra closed her eyes and covered it with her arm.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Chiki sitting on the bed. “Chiki!” Korra exclaimed. She then hugged the spirit.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I feel so much better.” Chiki said with a smile

Korra turned to the spirit that helped Chiki. “Thank you for helping. Who are you? How did you do it?”

“My name is Lily, I’m Chiki’s friend.” She then continued, “We all are Chiki’s friend.” Lily said as she joined the other spirits. “Chiki was in a deep sleep. We just need to wake them up. Your friend is also in a deep sleep.”

 “Can you help her?” Korra asked

“Yes, anything for the avatar.” Lily said happily

Korra smiled to Lily. Lily then went to the other room. Korra followed but before she entered the room, another bright light flashed. She then ran inside the room and saw the non-bender lying down on the bed. “Did it work?” Korra asked impatiently. No obne answered the avatar. There was tension in the room as they waited for the non-bender to open her eyes.

After 5 minutes, the non-bender moved her fingers. Asami slowly opened her eyes and sat upright on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and scanned the room filled with spirits. Korra immediately hugged the non-bender tightly. “Asami!” Korra shouted in joy. "I'm glad you're awake already." Korra said. The non-bender’s face looked confused with what happened. “I’m sorry, do I know you?” Asami said.

A/N: 

If you like it, vote.

If you want more, comment.

Enjoy! :)