Chapter 21

Korra dashed away from everyone and jumped on Naga.

"Naga, let's go to the spirit world. I need to see Iroh." Korra said.

Naga ran fast, away from the city. They then entered the spirit portal.

As they enter, the sky was bright blue with the flowers blooming on the ground.

Korra jumped off Naga. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Where are you Asami?" She sighed. "I just want to live my life with you and protect you. Life is just too hard to live without you."

Korra fell on her knees and cried. Naga circled around her and sat beside the avatar. Korra continued to cry on Naga's body until she fell asleep.

The sky turned grey and dark clouds started to form above them. Thunderous noise bang from the sky.

Drops of water slowly fell. Korra woke up from the cold drops of water.

The rain continued to intensify.

Naga stood up and Korra jumped on.
"Let's find shelter. Then we can go to Iroh when the rain stops." She said.

Naga ran towards a tree. Thunder and lightning ruled the sky.

A lightning hit the tree and broke into half.

Naga stopped running.

"Where are you going avatar?" The deep voice asked.

Korra looked at her back, " who are you?"

"Time is ticking. Give me what I want, then you can have your lover back." The deep voice exclaimed.

"What do you want? Don't you dare hurt Asami!" She shouted in furry.

"I want you to give up being the avatar." The deep voice stated.