Chapter 8: Tea

"Korra, Chiki found Asami. They're inside the hut." Iroh said calmly. The avatar didn't mind him.

"Asami has amnesia, she can't remember who we are and more importantly who she is." Iroh said. He moved towards Korra and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I hope she remembers what we have together." Korra sighed while looking at the mountain.

"I know the best thing that will make everything okay, Tea!" Iroh happily said in a sing song voice. Korra looked at him and smiled. Iroh left the avatar to prepare the tea.

~
~
~
~
~

There was a table outside the hut, where Iroh, Asami and Chiki sat.

Korra sat beside Asami while Iroh poured the tea. Korra looked at Asami and reached out her hand. "Hi, I'm Korra." She said with a smile. Asami shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Korra. I'm. . ." Asami stopped and looked down. "Hey! You don't have to force yourself. You're memory will come back eventually." Asami smirked with what Korra said. Korra took the cup of tea and said "Iroh makes the best tea." She then drank the tea with satisfaction. Asami followed Korra's actions and took the cup and raised it up to her nose to smell the aroma of the tea. Then she closed her eyes and took a sip of it.

"Well, thank you avatar for the compliment. I hope you guys like it." Iroh said while putting his hand at the back of his head.

Asami stopped moving and then faced Korra. "Avatar? You're the a-a-avatar?"

"Yes." Korra said

"She's the friend I was talking about and Iroh." Chiki said.

"That's great! Maybe you can help me bring back my memory." Asami said with excitement.

"Well, I don't think I can do that." Korra said hesitantly.

Asami frowned and said "What do you mean?"

"I don't have the powers to bring back your memory." Korra then continued "Cheer up! The cool part of being the avatar is having a group of friends who fights by my side and you're part of that team!" Korra said cheerfully.

"Really?"

"If you want, I can introduce you to team avatar when we get back to the physical world. Maybe that can help you bring back your memory."

"Yes, I'd love that."

"Then I guess it's settled. We'll go back to the physical world tomorrow. Let's just enjoy our time here in the spirit world."

~
~
~
~
~

Korra went inside the hut, practicing what to say. She then knocked on Asami's door. The non-bender opened it.

"Hey! So before we go back to the physical world tomorrow, I can give you a tour around the place. If you want." Korra said nervously.

"Yes, I'd love that." Asami said with a smile.

They went out and walked around the spirit world. They saw the giant lily pads and the ground covered with beautiful flowers. Plus, the happy spirits playing there. Then they saw a beautiful pond where spirits of light danced gracefully on top of the water. Lastly, they sat on top of a tree branch where the watch the beauty of the spirit world.

"Thank you for showing me this place. Asami said.

"You're welcome!"

A/N:

If you like it, don't forget to vote.

If you want more, comment.

Thank you for reading! :)