10 *Hyperpyrexia*

Hyperpyrexia is another term for a very high fever. The medical criterion for hyperpyrexia is when someone is running a body temperature of more than 106.7°F or 41.5°C.

___________________________________

"hmm so can you tell me address of your apartment?" I asked hoseok as we were standing on the bus stand waiting for our bus

"Ohh yeah" he scratched the back of his head "if you don't mind I can show you the way if you have time now?" He said

I thought for a bit and then gave it a go because I don't have time to move out from my house too the more quicker it is the more easier it will be

"Okay" I replied

"Good then"

Our bus arrived and we both got on it.
As always I got a window seat and then sat on it blankly looking outside thinking what should I do now I have to take responsibility of everything from now on my own.

Hoseok's p.o.v

I was happy I can help her beside she is now feeling so comfortable to be with me and everything's aside she can also live in the same place as me.

I was now sitting beside her on the bus but I can't really figure out why is she still feels like the same from the first day I met her.

Emptiness...

And now once I thought about it she is apparently weak as for her phscique I wonder is she really okay?

And so the bus stopped on its Destination we both got up and stepped down.

End of p.o.v

They both started walking towards hoseok's apartment. She hold onto her office bag tightly taking a deep breath as for hoseok he too was walking beside her noticing her instincts. There was nothing more then just silence not only between them but their surroundings were seemingly random too.
Her heart begin to race faster as she took steps to the familiar place she once walked often.

"Y/n"

You turned towards him as he was the only one the street with you.

"Yes?" I asked as he was looking a bit confused

"Do you somehow know where you got these shoes from?" He asked with a little expression of interest but fear was in his heart.

"Uh?" I paused trying to think for an answer.

Hoseok's p.o.v

I was walking beside her looking around my surroundings they were not usually silent but for today I was feeling like it was only her and me ,no one around and it kinda making me feel better.

Just then I got a glimpse of her white sneakers which were brown because of the dirt on them and seeing their condition it wasn't like they were new but then my breath hitched ,eyes widened on the familiar signature I saw on the left one. I stopped and called her out hoping that what I am thinking isn't true.

Guess I think she don't know what they actually mean

Or

Did she...

"They were a gift" she said after a pause

His mouth was an 'O' shape

"Wow" he said with heart smile of his. "Must be a good one" he exclaimed before started walking again.