19 *Friends‽*

Friend:
Someone who is a true friend stands up for you. When others try to hurt you emotionally or physically, they do everything they can to make sure you stay safe. They don't care who is trying to harm you; they will defend you anytime, anywhere. If they can help you, they'll do it without reservation or reward

_

_______________________________________________

"can we become firends?" He asked

I think of it and i looked at him. We aren't even friends but he has done so much for me.

"So it didn't hurt to be friends?" I thought but that wasn't the single thing "I don't have any pleasant past with friends everytime it's me or The others who just bang me out of their lives i wasn't even a friendly person even when i was a kid idk how meeshi is still with me..." My trail of thoughts was cut off by hoseok.

"Hey umm if you don't want to then it's okay" he said casually walking.

I didn't replied and kept my posture straight.

"Look there is his office" he pointed at the bhilding infront of us.

We both walked up the three stairs in the front then to be welcomed by a door. He knocked on the door and we both heard a voice.

"Who is it?"

"It's Jung hoseok, Sir" hoseok replied.

"Coming.." the man inside that place replied.

I felt nervous, alot more nervous my palms begin to sweat. It really is an important decision of my life I can do it. I took a deep breath.

"Oh hey Son, come in" the man who was in his 50s opened the door with smiling eyes.

"Thanks sir" hoseok replied the man step aside the door to welcome us in hoseok looked at me and gestured me to come in.

We both walked in and the man offered us a seat infront of his office table.

It was a nice office with pretty decor and some seating arrangement.

We both were sitting next to eachother as the old man was sitting infront of us rummaging through some files.

"So You are Choi y/n?" The old man said as he took out a paper and put it infront of me.

"Uh yes" i replied taking that paper.

"Hoseok told me you were his friend and this boy is so humble so I can't even decline his request" he smiled his wrinkles on full display as hoseok scratched the back of his neck.

"You can read this. It's an appendix of rules every renters need to obey" he discussed the details and i listened to him "and here" he put out anothe r paper "it's the agreement for first 6 months you hve to pay in advance and then following months you have to pay monthly rent" he finished.

"But the main reason is I don't have enough money to pay for 6 months together" i thought.

"Uhh sir can you compensate us with the first 6 months actually she just started her job and it will be difficult to get a loan this early" hoseok said as if he read my mind i mentally thanked him.

"Hmm" the old man sighed as if he was thinking about something.

After a minute or so he speak.

"Hmm okay only because i know hoseok for years now it's okay you can give the first two rents in advance" he said taking the paper he place earlier and writing something on it.