17 *Memory Blackout*

MEMORY BLACKOUT:
Strong feelings of anxiety can cause the information to be saved incorrectly, which can in turn feel like a blank space in your memory. It's either your brain “represses” the memory or if there wasn't any memory created in the first place.
_

___________________________________________

Hoseok's and jungkook's p.o.v

they both went towards the car. Jungkook got in the driver's seat and hoseok in the passenger's.

They drove off the alleyway.

It was a complete silence in the car when jungkook decided to break it.

"Hyung?"

Hoseok hummed looking at him.

"Aren't you getting too involved with her?" Jungkook asked worried about his friend.

"What do you mean by that?" Hoseok was confused now.

"You know hyung" he paused "i thought you just had a small crush on her but now I'm worried about you." Jungkook said while shifting the gear.

"Ohh" was the only thing which left hoseok's mouth.

"I don't know kook i just find that I'm attracting towards her she's a total mystery" hoseok let out his thoughts relaxing in his seat.

"But hyung you should be careful I am happy that you are happy helping her but don't you see she's kinda sick?" Jungkook said the last part a bit audible.

"Hmm that's worrying me too you know kook after yoongi hyung I am so scared" hoseok said.

Flashback

"Hyung" a boy in his teens called for a black haired boy who was sitting in the basketball court.

"Seok?" The older boy with scrunched up face looke in the direction of  the boy who was screaming his name and running towards him.

"Hyung hyung!" The said boy came in front of him and caught his breath.

"What happened? Calm down"  the black haired boy said.

"Hyung you need to hurry your father.." hoseok held the shirt of the boy and tried to make him go with him .

But instead of moving the boy kept in his tracks with a poker face.

"Please hyung he needs you" hoseok said now clearly exhausted. He ran all the way to that basketball court from the orphanage he is living in.

"Your father is calling for you I know it's hard for you but please come this time please" hoseok said.

"Father.. huh..?" The said boy let out a breathy chuckle.

"Father's are not like that and he was the one who cut all his ties with me now why is he calling for this  crazy brat who doesn't care for what is he doing" the black haired boy replied and was about to turn away when hoseok held his arm.

"Yoongi hyung please for this once" hoseok pleaded.

Yoongi sighed and spoke up.

"Hoseok you know why i left him?" His eyes were filled with sorrow and guilt.

Hoseok kept quit.

"Answer me" yoongi said now firmly.

"N-no" hoseok replied.