20 *Filler*

Next morning:

I got up to my alarm ringing last night i had sat it on.
I quickly got to the bathroom get freshed up and wore a pair of jeans and a pale skinny sweater combing my hair.

I looked in my room and last night i was nearly done with packing all of my clothes . All of the bags were in the corner i started dragging those bags outside my room and then downstairs in the Lounge.

When i was done I went to the kitchen and searched through the cabinets. There was nothing in there then i looked in the fridge and i found some milk in there. I checked on the expiry date and it said that i can use it for a week. I pour it in a glass and gulped it down. I looked at the timing and it was nearly 7.
I still have an hour I was about to pick up that apartment contract file when my phone ranged.

I saw the caller id and it was meeshi.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey good morning y/n" meeshi said from the other side of the call

"Good morning"

"So did you get the paperwork done yesterday?" She asked me.

"Yes I did by the way where did you went yesterday?" I asked her knowing she and jungkook both left without us.

"Oh uh about that" she trailed off "jungkook and i had some plans" she replied.

"Hmm it's okay hoseok accompanied me too yesterday" i told her.

"He's a nice guy" she said into the phone.

"He is" i said non-chalantly.

"Wow you seem in a nice mood today did something happened yesterday?" Meeshi asked excited.

"No" i replied fast enough.

"Tell me" she asked "okay leave that did you visit your apartment?"

"Actually no hoseok said he will show it to me today" i replied.

"Great" she replied.

"Okay i have to go now" i said she bye-ed me and hung up.

"Come to think if it he actually is a nice guy" i thought "i kinda felt sad that he became orphan at such a young age but maybe it was for his own good atleast he didn't got parents like mine" i quickly shrugged and let these thoughts slide then i took my office bag and went out locking the door.

When i reached the bus stop i saw the him already waving at me.

"Good morning y/n" he said cheerfully.

"Good morning" i let out a smile.

I looked at him and he was just staring at me i got wierded by it and looked at him.

"Uh hoseok?"

"Y/n you know you look so pretty when you smile" he said and I felt a lump of bile stuck in my throat.

"Uhh" "the bus is here" i said and walked in swiped my card and took a seat at the last seat straight. As all the seats were occupied. Hoseok also took a seat next to me.

Then the bus arrived at our usual spot we got off the bus and starte to walk the way.

Then we entered our company building and passed the lobby.

"See you at lunch then" hoseok smiled and waved at me. I nod a bit as i still am a but uncomfortable for us being friends...

I walked above the stairs and on reaching the department swiped my card and entered it.