12 *Guardian¿*

"y/n??" Hoseok immediately kneeled Infront of you.

"Are you okay?" He quickly placed the tray on the ground next to you placing his hand on your shoulder to shake.

"Y-yoongi?" I said looking at the man Infront of me.

"Y/n?Y/n?" Hoseok eyes were wideopened with concern looking at you lightly shaking you but not long you passed out again.

He quickly pick you up in bridal style placing you on his bed again checking your forehead again for any symptom of fever he was so worried that his hand were shaking by now.

"Y/n?" He again called out your name but there wasn't any response.

He looked around his room and quickly walked up and picked up the tray placing it on bedside.

His mind was going blank and he wasn't able to respond seeing you laying there wasn't helping at all he quickly picked up his phone and looked at the time.

The clock struck 9 by now he quickly unlocked his phone and dialed jungkook's number again in hope he would pick up this time.

After a few rings. The call finally answered.

"Hob-"

"Jungkook where are you?" His voice came out with a mixture of scream and concern.

"Hyung? Is everything alright?I am headed towards my home" Jungkook quickly answered.

"Please can you come here y/n she's-" Hoseok was so fast that only jungkook get
y/n's name.

"What happened to y/n" jungkook replied.

"Please come quickly I'll tell you we have to go to hospital" Hoseok deadpanned said looking at you.

"What is everything alright?" Jungkook said reversing his car on the driveway "I am coming hang in there are you okay?" Jungkook asked

"I am" Hoseok again placed his palm on your forehead to check your fever "Please come" with that he hang up the call.

He quickly wore his jacket and called out another call.

"Hyung are you still in hospital?" The first thing he said after the call tuned in.

"I am hobi is everything alright?" Jin answered.

"Y/n she woke up but again become unconscious I don't know what happened to her her body is turning pretty cold now" Hoseok said placing his jacket which he took from his cabinet over you.

"Uhh Hoseok don't you worry I think it's probably the side effect of the shot" as Jin walked outside his office. "Is she having fever?" Jin asked.

"No" he looked at you replying on the call

"Uhh can you bring her to hospital I've to take some tests should I send you an ambulance?" Jin asked walking to his assistant.

"No I already have called jungkook he's on his way I'm coming" hoseok said hunting the call as the doorbell rang indicating jungkook was here.

He quickly ran out to the door opening it revealing a concerned jungkook.

"Hyung what is it what happened to her?" Jungkook walked with him to his bedroom.

"Jungkook get your car ready we are taking her to hospital Jin has asked to bring her". hoseok said picking you up bridal style.

Jungkook opened his mouth but shut it again nodding taking hoseok's phone and apartment keys locking the door as hoseok was already in the elevator. Jungkook ran in and quickly pressed the button for ground floor.