1 - The plan

So I read a book by @Artsylatina and they wrote a Sterek book that I really enjoyed and I wanted to write a Larry version.

I hope you like it :)

3rd Person P.O.V

Louis' eye lids fluttered open slowly when he felt a familiar pair of soft lips against his forehead, he smiled when he saw his beautiful husband stood next to the bed with his hand in Louis' hair, gently combing through it. "Morning." Louis mumbled before closing his eyes again and relaxing into Harry's touch.

"Morning, love. I'm heading to work so I will see you later." Harry smiled sweetly before pressing another kiss to Louis' forehead.

"M'kay." The blue eyed boy mumbled before Harry walked out of their bedroom and left the house. Louis fell asleep for another 20 minutes before he realized he needed to get to work so Zayn wasn't running their tattoo parlor on his own. He groaned and dragged his tired body over to his wardrobe and quickly grabbed some black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a jean jacket, he put them on and jogged down stairs to grab something to eat.

He was about to leave the house when he noticed Harry had left his phone and his USB stick that Louis knew had things Harry needed for today. He picked them both up without a second thought and got into his car, he would just drop them off with Harry before heading to work as the university of London, where Harry worked, wasn't far from their house.

Once Louis arrived he quickly walked up to the double doors and pushed them open before walking inside, most of Harry's colleagues knew Louis so he wasn't worried about somebody seeing him. He reached Harry's classroom and students were still walking into the classroom so Louis walked in behind the last student and was going to walk over to Harry who was looking down at his desk when his deep voice filled the room. "Sit down now, I dont care why you were late as long as it doesn't happen again." The words were directed to Louis as he was the only one still stood up, and Harry had yet to look up so he didn't know it was Louis and not one of his students.

Louis thought before walking towards the seats, he could either embarrass Harry in front of his class, or he could sit through this lecture and then give him what he left at home when it was over. He decided the latter was the best option as he quickly walked into the middle row of seats and sat down behind a tall blonde haired girl. Plus he was kind of excited to listen to Harry teach, they never really have a lot of time together as Harry is always busy, so it would be nice to hear him talk about something he's passionate about. "You got lucky that professor Styles is in a good mood today, he hates when people are late." A brown haired girl spoke up from next to me. "Oh and by the way I'm Lilly, are you new?" She smiled.

Louis looked over at Harry to see he was now writing something on the board. "Err, yeah. I'm Lou- Lucas." Louis lied in case at some point Harry would over hear their conversation. Harry turned around to face the class, and started talking.

"Alright everyone, today we are talking about poems. Specifically love poems." His deep voice filled the room and everyone looked up at him while Louis shifted further down into his seat. "I hope you have all bought your books I gave you last lesson."

"Did you not bring your books?" Lilly whispered as she took a pen out her bag and Louis shook his head. "Oh, you've already broken rule one." She said as she moved her book closer to Louis so he could see it.

Louis looked at her confused before she spoke again. "Never be unequipped for class." Lilly pointed to Louis' lack of school bag and books. "Rule two: never upset or make Professor hottie angry." She whispered making Louis chuckle a little.

"Professor hottie?"

"Yeah, that's what he's called over campus, he is the best looking teacher here and almost all the students want to get with him." Lilly told Louis as she handed him a pencil which he gratefully took.