26. beautiful mess

forth "beam........

             beam............

             beammmmmm......."

 beam  "hah...."

forth "towel...." lending a fluffy towel to his beamie "hum "still lending with a gesture of  GRAB IT BEAM with his gentle eyes requesting him 

beam very slowly grabs the towel and detaches himself from forth , beams face was ice cold with no emotion at all, but mind  was already in a war

forth " beam"

the moment he heard his forths voice, beam felt a surging pain within his stomach , still with multiple thought eating him inside out (  what are you going to ask me forth, i dont have a answer to you to reply now, please dont ask me something that i cannot reply back, and.....) beams mind stopped thinks anything anymore like it was frozen.... the very instance when he felt it.

when he felt him....

just a  few seconds back 

beam was sitting motionless over the bed still with dripping water droplets flooding out and wetting the entire duvet... 

emotionless sparkling eyes still filled with yet to crack out tears of pain ... dam'ed at his eyes entrance....

he was feeling too tired mentally and physically and emotionally , to even respond back to any convo,  tough his mind was not ready to face any unexpected happening but beam felt SHOCKED.....STUNNED but more PEACE.....

forth leaned forward his beam still with their eyes trapped with each other , beams eyes were confused with hacked emotions but...

forths eyes were very sure about his own  emotions , totally penetrating through beams heart's wall. ( beam. ..i love you....no matter what i love you...i do...)thinking within his mind

but forths actions were more faster than his mental thoughts, within a fraction of second forths one  hand slid through wrapping around beam waist , entangling him where as the other hand  slide back to his backhead grazing through beams  back very gently making ticklish sensation with his fingers all along..soon .forths hands held a cluster of beams hair with his palm pulling it a bit back to see beams crystal droplet water dripping face , still screening with his eyes piercing  into him deep down his heart making the other person before him to accept his feeling -all in all....not missing any instance...

but , the very instance....

forth buried his lips over beams , pressing it to feel a painful pleasure to his other half, forths desire were burning up like  flames, the more forth forces himself within beam , their both emotions were intertwining to seal it for a eternal bond....

beams hand's  by reflex grabbed  forths shoulder a back pressing him more within him , most of their bodies were brushing each other and some were pressing each other...

beam could hear the devilish heartbeat of his other half getting more and more unstable, beam was loosing it so do forth...if they dont stop now they will end up being bonded...and thats what beam entirely wanted to.he wanted his forth so disparately ....now...no matter what...

beam very clue-lessly moves his body in the bed a bit  seeping deep that made forth to respond back by sinking in a bit deep into the bed along beam, beam was already half leaning over forths bed with the only support his hands wrapped around forths neck .and his upper half of his body hung over the air.