9. well wisher's

beam " p.gulf

screaming with happy yet shocked emotions

gulf " hi beamie..."

both were flashing with sunshine smile...

beam stammering for words " what re you.... why are you... how come... but...where is...." but suddenly " p.gulf"

beam hugged his p. very happily.

beam " are you okay.... how are you...."

gulf " im osam mr.doctor....how are you...." gulf was teasing beam with his crooked smile...

beam " p. what are you doing here.... when did you come here.... how is the excavation  going on...."

gulf softly held those rocking  shoulders slowly within his hands and made it to stop rock-and-rolling

gulf " champ....breath....just breath....." gulf patted over beams shoulders and continued commanding him " breath in....breath out....common....say huuuuuuuuuu...." with a small chuckle mixed smile " that's my boy"

beam was feeling okay now after such a therapy from an archeologist....

both of them busted into laughter again...leaving all those peoples behind them with a awestruck mouth....

beam again hugged his p. and hissed softly " i missed you and our princess so much....."

gulf just patted over his bangs....

gulf chuckle  bit and continues " so congrats beamie.... im so happy for you..."

beam with his eye wide open " you knew....." with a astonished gave over his eyes still sparkling with happiness.

gulf " of course i do... would i not know about my attending doctor...."

......

voices " beammmmm....."

only then beam and his p.gulf realizes its been a while they neglected everyone around them... beam immediately turns around those crowd and introduce his p.gulf to each and everyone individually....