34. roshugulle

......its a sweet sweet sweet family..... 

voices from hall " ai forth...come here... you can complete your chores later...

forth all busy cleaning the kitchen and dishes  {{{ well all alone...😛😁😂.}}} " ah comming comming...just a moment..." 

at the same time at the hall....

nanna " my precious....come here.. let me have a good look at you... come here , come here " nanna just tapped her elderly  hands near her and  beam very swiftly moves near his forths granny " how are you beam...."  nanna eyes were asking multiple more questions back to back than her lip's , nanna just hugged her precious very dearly  as soon as beam was near her reach " im so happy for you...my precious." nanna just grabbed beams hands within hers , " do you know i missed you...... sooooooo much..."  with a bundle of tears filling her sparkling eyes " thankyou so much beam.. thankyou so much... for not leaving my forth... i still don't know what good karma my forth did to get you as his soulmate ... my precious....

beam just smile

beam just smile.... simply  he just smile from his heart ,  when ever he hears forth's nanna calling him - MY PRECIOUS - its so real , so deep that beam always smile eternally when ever he hears her calling him like that.. and he yearns to hear it always and always and never never stop receiving those precious tone form his precious nanna of his forth ... ever....

nanna just kissed beams forehead very dearly and blessed him with all her heart... " just stay happy like this forever... i can die at piece ... " squeezing beams  chubby cheeks very gently , and patting beams forehead with her hands... "  love you dear...

.............

the father's .....thit and nai to blessed beam whole heartedly and was over joyed for the happy occasion . and they had already raked the entire  room with baby products from toys to dresses to diapers...thoroughly well prepared...

pete just hits over a big package , unexpectedly ....was about to tip-toe and fall ...

well he indeed fall down...our king of disaster...