22. do i deserve you...

beam again buried his face in forths chest....

and

forth felt a surging pain within his heart "beam...."

with a very soft voice " beam look at me...beam"

beam was only repeating only one sentence again and again "i dont deserve you "

forth could feel it ,. he could also feel wet there ...right there where beam face was... forth coulnt bear it anymore "beam....baby...look at me...please...beam"forth forcefully pulled beam a bit above to look at his face "beam...."

though he pulled him a bit above yet still his face was stuck low...

and drop of tears landed over forths palm...

literally killing him within...forth felt like his his spirit just flew away from his body 

forth coudnt understand what this feeling is... it was deadly painful, even when beam didnt accept him....that pain that he felt former is more severe than the later...

forth coudnt accept that his beam, is crying and the top of that he didnt know why and what to do to stop him from crying...

forth "beam....baby look at me...."

forth was bumborded with thoughts ( beamn what did you do to me...im not myself  when im by your side..beam....im not a person who melts over someone tears...but what the hell did you do o me...your tears are breaking me ...its making me to stop breathing... just your drop of tears over my palm felt like a mountain of ice berg placed over me...what did you do to  me beam...why am i so much attracted to you...what the hell is this  felling beam... is it like this coz you are my fated pair...no i dont think so...its more than any force...something is binding me with you eternally... i have always been a freestyler all my life and never once cared about anyone or anyone's feeling ever...but you...the you who is right before me...you are binding me within you...forcing me to  remember only one thing again and again  that i belong to only you and no one else...and i need no one else apart from you forever...if its not you then its no one... .) forth  with a bit force  clenched beams hands  very and pulled it near his heart and pressed it over his wall of his heart..."beamn" 

beam "i dont deserve you forth... i will only end up hurting you agian and agian..."beam gulped few times "you should stay away from me forth...."

another drop of tear landed over forths palm..

beam " no ....why should you...it should be me... i will stay away from you..." 

beam with force tried to release himself from forths grabs..

and even suceeded it and pushed forths away from him... and instantly stood up and moved afew inches away from forth.... presence and his grabs...

forth( thats it.... i have to accept it... without you i won't  even be able to breath anymore...you are my oxygen...and you ask me to let you to go....neverrr) "beam....are you trying to kill me"

beam was stunned and halted with no more motion...

forth forcefully clenched beams hands within his wrists and  pulled beams closer to him...so close that  both of them could sense the other persons  heartbeat very clearly....

beam " forth ...im..."

forth shreaks out " never.... "

forth clench beams chin with his fingers pressing it so hard with full force making it to leave few red scars... and tilts his face towards his face above...still forcefully clenching beams chin...