21. CAN i CARE for YOU...

WITHIN THE NEVER ENDING COMMOTION....

forth with a bit lower voice yelled out....

forth " beam i will wait for you at the  med fac entrance , let me pick you up after classes..okay na...and i have to show you someone to.... She is soo cute..."

forth made  some extremely cute faces....along with his sunshine smile....

beam was still awestruck and was trying to control his over fuming friend garbing him tightly

beam was still awestruck and was trying to control his over fuming friend garbing him tightly...on the commotion...beam did'nt hear what forth told him before he left the place....

but all that beam could see was a cute puppy face of a head hazer....and a ever  enchanting sunshine smile....all over his face...totally enchanting  beam inside out " shiaaaaa " ( forth your smile....oh dear...my poor heart....) 

as a reflex

all that beam could do was to just  smile unknowingly at the corner of his lips

all that beam could do was to just  smile unknowingly at the corner of his lips..and

 just nodded HIS HEAD at the moment , totally enchanted

also he thought the only one who is uncontrollable -now- & - here - is none other than his kitty...

and both beam and forth parted away....

Without even realising they made a secret promise.... 

.

.

.

beam attended his another class and kept a check of kitty then and now...

but his kitty was still in anger mode...😤

ready to erupt at anytime ...

Even... he looked the same even in our processor aunty's class...

Who knows what she thought about us and  kitty...  " shiaaaa" 

cursing the sophomore engineer to his hearts content...

kit was constantly keep brushing his lips hen and now...unknowingly...