Courage and Passion

Sooooo I have kicked off Courage or Compassion with stuff happening lol so this is part 2 enjoy and please stay tuned for the Authors note Thanks and Peace! Also Cole might be outta character a little but these are spirits he isn’t fond of soooo yea!

                Riley runs up to me but stops quickly as he sees Cole.

“All these spirits, they’re everywhere!”  He basically yells making Cole jump slightly.

 I tilt my head to the tiger. “Spirits? Cole did you bring friends?” I turn to him and he shakes his head.

As I turn back to Riley, and just a little ways behind him I see an Obsidian haired boy with a Strawberry-Blonde following close behind. I heard a deep growl from the White-Blonde haired boy behind me and the veil snap open. I turned and he was gone. I looked back to the two boys in front of me and once more I heard the veil snap open.  Cole jumps out of nowhere, landing in front of the ravenette.

“Blake why are you here?” he all but snarled at ‘Blake’. “And why did you bring Jace?” he continued, acid lacing his words. It was obvious he wasn’t fond of either male.

 “Who are these people Cole? You seem to know them,” I asked, slightly confused, slightly entranced by this ‘Blake’ character.

He was well built, his hair of obsidian black, his eyes a piercing blue that stared into my soul. He hadn’t said a word since he entered the room though. Jace on the other hand wasn’t exactly bad looking either his hair was a light red/pinkish color, his eyes were blood red, he was also well built but very thin. He did nothing but try and talk to the ravenette since they walked in, and his voice was not deep nor girlishly high pitch. ‘But If one of them touches Cole I will not hesitate to kill them both.’

Watching, Waiting, If the either of the two strike at the blonde I will have their heads on a stake,” Cole spoke my thoughts, it seemed. “I did speak them,” he replied to my thought.

 “Yn fab i ast,” I spoke to him in a different language.

“But I’m not the son of a dog?” he responded more or less confused, his innocent nature coming back to him.  I face-palmed, of course you aren’t Cole, duh! ‘Blake’ smirked at me.

“Heh, that’s why you would rather have us then him,” He chuckled lightly. “We are more exper-“ He was immediately silenced by a Dagger directly at he throat, a small stream of blood slidding down his neck to his collarbone. Cole snarled loud enough for everyone to hear. I was the only one who knew besides ‘Jace’ what it had meant. It said exactly this ‘you come closer I will slit his throat. Here. And. Now.’ His innocent nature gone entirely, he now had the nature of a cold, blooded killer.

“Heh, you can let up now Cole,” Blake spoke to the other, but he didn’t listen. Soooo, I took matters into my own hands.... I quickly teleported,grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him back tumbling with him. We finally came to a stop, but an akward one. We stopped Cole putting his hands on either side of my head, keeping himself propped up, His legs landed between my own, my legs instictively wrapping around his waist, him ontop of me basically. I blushed wildly, looking up at Cole seeing only curiousity written on his face.

And That’s it for chapter two and thanks for reading! So Authors note ok so i want you guys to actually commenting if you want me to keep writing this ‘Why Me?’ and start ‘UHC’ if i see absolutely no comments then i will stop wasting my time and stop posting them and if you want to see something specific TELL ME!! So thanks and Peace!