Meeting Cole

I hated running around with Iron Bull and Cassandra sometimes. They just always seemed to end up bickering and it was becoming instantaneous. We had just finished fighting the Red templars when I stopped a jolt of pain shooting through my body. Pain, pain, Darkness……  I awaken to a dim place with shadows, body’s charred in place, some still aflame. It was sickening like…The Temple of Sacred Ashes where I had to close the Breach. This had to be a bad Dream she must have passed out from lack of sleep, right….Right?! This wasn’t right, the place didn’t feel right. I got up and started to walk finding a door. “Stop squirming, brat!”  A low voice grumbled the ground rumbling slightly at this creature’s anger. “Don’t listen to him just keep going up,” a lighter more lithe voice spoke. “Shut Up, Thing!”  The Meaner Creature yelled at the other more lithe voice. “Who or What are you?” I asked hoping the lighter voice knew I was talking to it…him….her….I DON’T KNOW! “I am Cole,” is what he said simply. And then I continued to leave this place getting many helpful tips from ‘Cole’ on my way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip of Virgins lololol~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I had found out that the creature who had trapped me in my own mind was an Envy Demon. ‘Cole’ was nowhere to be found as I entered the real world once more either. I figured he was a figment of my imagination. Well, that’s till I went to talk to my advisors. “Cullen, when will the templars arrive?” I asked curious and ready to close the giant hole in the sky already. “They’ll be here soon templars don’t like to be late,” A blonde boy said appearing on the War table in front of all of us. Cullen and Cassandra both immediately, drawing their swords. I, on the hand, jumped in front of Cole using my body as a shield. “No!,” I yelled, this was the boy Young man whom had helped me out of the Envy demon’s clutches. “What do you mean No?!” Cassandra yelled at me. I had to think fast why. “Because he saved me from the Envy Demon, Cassandra!” I yelled back. I could hear almost the faintest whimper behind me. “I want to help,” Cole spoke softly. “I know Cole and you can You can help save people with the Inquisition,” I said back just a softly but with more compassion and love. “Herald You can’t be thinking of actually letting that-that thing join the inquisition can you?!” Cassandra said fear of what he was in her voice. “Cassandra you’re scared of a little spirit but you’re letting a wolf be part of the inquisition?” I asked, well more or less stated. “Chromey!” I heard Riley yell. “what!?” I yelled back we did this a lot we would act mean but we were never actually mean to each other. “I have news,”