Courage can't fight Corypheus?

So Back and Courage is a F-ing sissy XD ANYWAY listen to ‘War’ by Poets of the Fall There will be fighting in this almost deaths blah blah blah……ENJOY!

        I quickly pushed Cole off me, shaking my long, straight black hair out. The neon green tips flailed about seeming to catch Cole’s attention. I looked at Blake almost snarling at him.

“Look my Pack is here I see either of you go near one of them I will not hesitate to snap either of your necks!” I growled loudly. I quickly changed to my wolf form. I turned from a tall pale human to an eight foot tall wolf. My sleek dark gray body thin, my long legs colored in Black, red, blue, neon green, light grey, and white; My hair was almost the same except instead of black, Dark gray. My eyes stayed the neon green, but they changed color depending on my mood though. I nodded to Riley and he followed as I flashed out of the room. I needed to talk to my pack. I sigh as I reach the highest peak in the camp at Haven. I howl loudly, I slowly start hearing the flashes behind me. I lower my head and turn to everyone behind me. My pack faithful to their queen, I grin slightly at them.

“Chromium My Queen,” Rob…. I look to see him bowing next to me.

“Rob I swear if you don’t lift your head, imma slap you in it!” I laugh and smile widely. I always felt like a puppy around Rob. Rob was the only trickster alive; he would mess around with reality another thing was he was part of my pack. He vowed to my father he would protect me till the end. He laughed suddenly.

“But Chromium it’s only proper,” He smirked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. My eyes turned grey.

“Heh Proper wait are you talking to Trank I don’t see him,” I pretended to look around, but I finally broke and started laughing. I looked to my pack and smiled. This was only a few of them but they looked mean, ready to fight for their queen at any second. I suddenly heard Cullen yell for me. Time to close the Breach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip of Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We returned only to see panic in the village of Haven. Cullen ran towards me his sword in hand.

“The Venatori are attacking! We need to get out. NOW!” Cullen yells over the explosions. I had to make a decision now. I knew what I had to do.

“Cole, Blake, Rob with me. Jay!” I yelled, and a tall brunette appeared. “Find a way to lead everyone ou..,” I was stopped by the old man whom hated me.

“ther-e’s a m-m-mountain passage go out the b-back,” He told Cullen. Cullen looked at me questioningly. Then he gasps.

“No you can’t! I-We need you!” Cullen yelled out towards my back as I turned on my heel. I laughed lightly. He looked at me surprised.

“I won’t go down as long as Rob is at my side,” I spoke with confidence in my voice. “Besides I can protect myself,” I snarled and turned to leave once again. “Oh and you may want to leave now before the Black fire burns you,” I turned and caught myself on fire, black fire consuming my body as I ran for the first of the Venatori. Rob had changed as well whipping around a slim demon tail hitting anything in its path. Blake resorted to try to fire a trebuchet at the mountain. ‘It may help but you’re a spirit of Courage you should be fighting Uggggh’ I thought to myself. I heard a roar and looked up to see a damn dragon! ‘More shit to deal with YAY!’ I thought with sarcasm. Cole glanced over at me after that thought. Hah he must have heard it. A darkspawn looking thing jumped off the dragon, it was taller than a normal darkspawn.  I looked at him and He smirked.

“So you have the Anchor? Hah a mere MORTAL? HAHAHA,” He laughed. I had changed back before he landed. It was my turn to laugh now.

“Heh mortal my ass, The Maker himself could not kill me let alone a Darkspawn with an Army,” I snarled changing back to my wolf form. The Darkspawn looked curious about me.

“To bad I can’t get the Anchor back so I’ll have to figure out how to kill you soon, it’s too bad you are an interesting subject,” He speaks with annoyance in his voice. I had stood there charging a blast, but soon my abilities falter and blew like a light bulb. I looked back hearing a loud rumbling sound. Avalanche.  I looked to Blake and saw he shot the trebuchet. Corypheus and his dragon flew off, and I was alone in the Avalanche. I saw Rob.

“CHROME!!!!!!” He screamed as a rock made me fly into a cave. Down, down, down, blackness.

Well Cliffhangar I will post Chapter 4 today as well