Who is Really Courageous?

Hey Guys Chromey's BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Now I planned something for this at the beginning of this. So who is really the 'Spirit' of Courage? Wink Wink Nudge nudge!

Rob's P.o.V.

I felt Chrome shiver under me her body starting to move, stretching seemingly.

"Robbie...?" She questioned quietly. I looked down, my snout touching her forehead lightly, my tongue flicking out licking the spot my nose was. She giggled lightly.

'Yes, My Lady?' I questioned her, and she smiled up at me.

"Thank you, for saving me, and keeping me alive," She spoke softly, her voice that of silk. I smiled as I watched a black bruise leave her skin quickly.

 'Anything to keep you happy and alive I will endure for you, My Lady.' I closed my eyes tilting my head to her. Her hand ran down my snout gently, and I whined happily my tail wagging. She just giggled and smiled. Then the doors open loudly. Ugggggh... I growled darkly at the person. Hey, He ruined my moment! I looked up to see Dorian, I figured as much.

"Oh my Chromium you're alive, Thank the Maker, I thought I'd never have the delight in teasing you about being short ever again," He said dramatically, his lip twitching up into a smirk as Chrome whined.

"You know Dorian I can still have you killed, right?" She joked back. He laughed and hugged her. I wasn't very happy she got up, she was safe near me, and I would use my life to protect her. Dorian pulled back from the hug and smiled.

"I am glad to see you alive though, Dear, It would be a tragedy if you died," He cooed. This I did snarl at, it made me mad that he would so bluntly flirt with her right infront of me! He snapped his fingers towards me, and a muzzle made of pure magic shut up my snarls and growls. I opened my mouth; the magic snapped out of existence. He yelped at the feeling of his magic being broken. I stood, growling loudly at man, nipping and biting at him aggressively. He barked out a laugh.

"Oh, calm yourself dog," He continued to laugh at me. "I'm merely playing with you." He chuckled. I growled lowly at the mage.

'Haven't you heard wolves don't like to be teased?' I asked, giving him a deadly glare.

"Have you heard, never bite the hand that feeds you?" He teased back once more, holding his hand out towards me. I nipped at it lightly; I wouldn't hurt him.....yet. I gave him a toothy grin as I decided to change back. I knew the mage fancied men; it was too obvious, the way he stared at the younger males in the camp. I changed to my human form, which was fully naked. The mage almost lost his composition. He stared at my finely, toned stomach, my obvious six pack, and then down further. Being a wolf comes with perks. We run soooo much giving our human forms muscles, which is amazing for showing off. He then cleared his throat, looked at Chrome, and excused himself. I will emit, he has amazing composure. Chrome looked at me, and rolled her eyes.

"Really? You had to make Dorian run off, eh?" She asked looked at me with a knowing smirk. I didn't respond just gave her a smug smirk. Chrome got up, and looked around the room. Cole appears suddenly and looks at Chromey. 

"You're ok that's good I'm glad," He tilts his head at me. "They come off? I didn't know they came off!" He yells amazed that clothes come off.

"Well then," Chrome says in between her hysterical laughter. I laugh with her, while Cole looks confused at us. I smile at Cole. His eyes cloud slightly and he smiles.

"Happiness, love, Courage, This boy keeps us alive on the inside as well as the outside, he knows, but does he really? I like this boy, he's interesting, uggh he's better then the mage. I will protect her with my life I promise, King of the Blackfire." Cole coos happily, and he smiles, a slightly gap toothed smile. Chrome smiles at me and awe's at me. I blush, and look for my clothes. I feel a whip like object hit my booty cheek, and I yelp, looking back to see Chromey looking smug in her wolf form. I smirked.

"And I thought I was bad," I said, still smirking.

Anyway that's Chapter 5 So I'll see you all Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!