Fudge you Blake!

I awoke it was freezing in here. I tried to light myself on fire, my abilities weren’t working? Fucking wonderful! Andraste’s left nipple, I’m gonna freeze to death! I saw that the cave continued on so I followed the path. I mean I’m gonna die anyway so eh Why not? I finally got to an exit, but it was probably worse off than the cave. I was on a mountain with no warmth besides my armor. I shivered and made the trek up the mountain, but soon I started to feel the slow effects hypothermia taking over. As I was about to fall after all of this I heard a familiar voice scream out my name. I looked up slowly, and said the last thing I could think of.

“Rob….” I spoke softly but loud enough for Rob’s super sensitive ears, hopefully.

~~~Rob’s P.O.V.

I had to make sure we went back for her. We NEEDED to. If she died I had failed my duty, failed her father, failed her, and failed the only one I loved. I ran ahead of Cullen and his men hoping to catch sight of her.

“CHROMIUM!” I screamed out for my leader. I heard a whimper and the sound of ‘Rob’ and then silence. It was her I could feel it; I could now smell it as well. She was close and as I ran towards the sound there was my fallen leader. She was bleeding, bruised, and looked just plain out broken.  I ran towards her skidding to a halt next to her. She was alive thank the Maker, but not for long. I heard the fade open beside me but I didn’t care. My love was dying and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.

“I want to help please?” I heard the soft voice of the compassion spirit next to me. I sighed.

“Save her if you can, please,” I all but begged him. He nodded and started doing weird stuff with weird objects and roots. He smiled moments later.

“She will be fine I think but I am not a healer,” He smiled from under his large, floppy hat, his blonde hair in his eyes. He gasps suddenly. “Love, safety, pain, I love her but she has no interest in me that way.”  He spoke in a riddling way, but it still told me my own thoughts. I pick Chrome up bridal style and carried with me back to the ‘camp’ we had set up on the mountain. Cole followed me making sure she was still breathing to reassure himself she was alive. I turned her lithe body in my wolf forms mouth. I start to run at the speed of light, literally. I made me to the camp and I looked worriedly at the healer. She looked at the body in my jaw. Her eyes widened and she took Chrome from my Jaws laying her on the cot. She started to use her magic to heal Chrome further. I could see all of Chrome’s wounds heal before my eyes. When she fell in the hole it must have done some damage. The healer looked at me.

“You need to keep her warm so lay her by the fire and you have fur so lay next to her,” I look at her with widened eyes. She was right I had fur meaning I could keep Chrome warm but I’m still a Male wolf I have…Body parts.

“Yeah you’re right,” I say lying next to Chrome soon falling asleep.

Ok so sorry for late Chapter 4 I was busy with some crap anyway I plan on doing some Sidemen stories in the near future with people like Josh and Vik soooo yea lol  Anyway hope you Enjoyed Peace out!