4 its a date

Reece pov
This dress is ugly as hell, I guess the colour is nice?

I chose a pale yellow ballgown, that sadly makes me look like an umbrella, every single one of them do and trust me with that because I tried all of them.

I slip on a pair of white heels and peek outside of my room in to the hallway, of course I see luke flirting with a blonde girl with green eyes who is only wearing a white corset, um I don't even know where she got that? It wasn't in my draws.

Why am I suprised? And a tiny bit hurt? God Reece pull your head in he's just another player who also happens to be a prince in a weird castle.

"I'll meet you in the garden luke" I say interrupting his flirting session as he faces me a bit flustered.

I walk down the steps to see Queen Liz at the bottom in the prettiest ball gown I've seen today.

She gives me a smile as I return it back to her, "you look gorgeous" I smile as she nods thanking me.

I walk past her outside where I'm assuming is the garden, a cute antique white table set with two matching chairs sit in the middle of a pretty garden full of different flowers decorating many shrubs and trees.

This is really cute to be honest, it's cute how Luke planned this specially for me, like he said. I hope he's not lying.

I take a seat at the table as Alfred walks up with a polished white jug and two goblets.

"Hello ms Nightguard you look lovely, where is Master Luke?" He questions pouring me a cup of water.

"Oh um" I mumble a bit realising where he was right now, flirting with another girl after telling me I'm gorgeous and special is what I should say.

"I guess he's just occupied, no need to worry he can take his time" I give a friendly smile to Alfred who nods walking towards the castle.

I continue playing with a blue rose as I feel a presence in front of me.
My eyes snap up towards the figure standing upwards, it's Luke.

"Oh how nice of you to join me" I say sarcastically letting the bitch out well we are alone, he took long enough.

He sits down in an old suit bringing with him his own goblet.

"Reece, I hope you realise that I was talking to that girl about the dress code, I honestly don't want to see girls walking around the castle half naked" he says ending in a bit of a hiss, he gazes for a bit before directing all of his attention back to me.

I guess he would be telling the truth right? "Oh ok" I smile dropping my inner bitch.

He places his hand over mine making me shiver, for how hot he is he's pretty cold.

"I just wanted to let you know that you are completely gorgeous and your the stand out girl to me" he smiles making me blush.

"Thank you Hemmings " I smile looking at the flower that lays in front of me.

"Reece can I tell you somthing ?" He asks making me giggle a bit.

"Of course I smile" as he scratches the back of his head.

"I-I think you may be my soulmate" he says nervously making me smile widely, the Luke Hemmings? Thinks I am his soulmate?

"Awh Luke" I smile blushing as he pulls me up slowly joining my lips towards his, it was a really passionate kiss I enjoyed it.

Maybe. Maybe he was right? I'm not sure but it makes me feel like he was.

He disconnects our lips holding on to my chin with one hand and another caressing my back.

"We have dinner soon, sit as close as possible to me" he whispers making me giggling as I give him a quick kiss on the nose making my way to my room.

I'll give it time, Alfred said 3-4 months MINIMUM.

{ hey hey, sorry about the delay 😘😘😘}