17 witches & vampires

Reece pov

"Yeah she does, honestly" luke replies lacing his hands in mine as I stare at him.

"Luke she's some type of thing" I say attempting to explain it as he just chuckles.

"I already know what she is, she's a witch from the depths of Transylvania. There's a lot of them but none of them are aloud in the castle" he says walking through the halls with me.

"Then why is she here" I ask curiously

"This is gonna be a lot to take in okay? Ready?" He asks as we pause in the hall way looking at each other.

"Ready" I say biting my lip expecting him to speak.

"Alright" he chuckles running his hand through his hair.

"so witches and vampires, are basically enemies and we would kill any of them in an instant, as they would kill us.

They are not aloud in our territory, which is our soon to be castle and we aren't aloud in theirs which is down in this type of swamp

But for the female witches, they hate vampires but can't help being drawn to male vampires around their age.

I want to fucking murder her right here right now, but if I do and her family find out they will curse the castle and the vampires partner

She is crazy, she is actually mental.
But it's a good thing that Vampires and Witches usually stay out of each other's paths.

I'm gonna be super careful because I don't need you getting a curse upon you or else I will go fucking murder their whole family, yeah it lifts the curse but that will also cause a war which the vampires will obviously win because they are stronger.

But it will just be a huge mess, mum said for me to leave it. And no we can't make her leave until all of the other girls do or else she will feel as if she is being cheated and treated unfair which will also result in her cursing us.

Witches are only aloud to curse somthing influenced from pure hatred, like somebody killing their family or if they feel as if they are an outcast" he says panting at all that he just said.

I just stand wide mouthed and eyes wide, "crap" I giggle as I boop his nose making him pull a dazed smile.

"I'll see you later, be careful? You promise me you'll still love me after every girl?" I say needing a little assurance, she is still pretty. Witch or not.

He wraps his hand around mine squeezing them right and placing his forehead against mine.

"I'll always love you, even if I haven't known you for long it feels as if I have known you for an eternity" he smiles kissing me passionately.

I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss gets deeper and deeper every second, and he shocks the hell out of me when he sticks his tongue in my mouth.

It gets heated as he runs his hands up and down my back, still being a gentle man and not grabbing my ass {thank god}.

He tilts my head back deepening the kiss, he starts getting a bit rough exploring every inch of my mouth.

He pulls away, even I could see that he struggled to.

"I love you. But I need to stop now unless you want me taking your top off" he whispers in my ear making the hairs on my neck stand up straight, but it's cute that he cares... Even when there's a obvious tent in his dress pants.

"I'll see you later" I giggle kissing his cheek.

( lmao everybodies basically slaying my ass for an update 😂❤️ don't worry ily allllll and here's another double update 😘 xx)