21 ....

Luke pov

Her eyes shut slowly as my screams pierce the castle.

I let her die in my arms.
I killed her.
She is dead because of me.

"REEEEEEEECE" I scream loudly as I lose my shit letting go of her, and breaking the spell.

I speed towards Kimberly, I could practically feel the anger wafting from the back of me as I grab her by the neck pushing my hand with force through her body, ripping her heart out and dropping it to the ground as her lifeless body collapses to the ground.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I shout so loud the chandelier collapses impacting the floor with such force that shards of glass fly in every direction.

At this point I has lost all of my control sprinting towards a wall and violently punching it as it easily breaks as debris flys in to another room and hitting all objects possible.

"FUCK" I shout grabbing a table and smashing it in to another wall creating a large hole leading to the outside.

Letting a large storms rain flow in freely to join my own tears, a crackle of lightning lights up the room as I run to Reece's limp body.

"R-Reece please baby wake up" I splutter in to her neck as I hold he tightly.

"IM SORRY" I cry lifting my head up from her and placing hers on my lap as I inspect her neck.

"I didn't mean to I'm so s-sorry this is all my fault" I whimper as small tears fall from my cheeks to her own.

"R-Reece" I cry out once again as I see my own red hand marks on her neck as she lies lifeless in my lap.

"LUKE HEMMINGS GET YOUR BUTT HERE N-now?" my mums voice yells from the door as I turn around spluttering.

Her voice dies down at the end of her sentence as she sees the scene unravelled before her.

"H-help her mum" I cry out running my hands through reeces hair as my mum shoots us a pitiful look.

"Luke darling, we ca-" she begins to say quietly before I burst out in to more tears.

The pain in my chest unbearable as I clutch my chest burying my face in to Reece's neck.

"IT HURTS" I scream as tears rush down my face like a waterfall.

"Alfred please request all of the servants we have a mess we need to repair before we get a visit from Kimberly's family" my mums voice says quietly as I sit crying.

"Luke honey please, it's not your fault" my mum coes from afar knowing how I can get with emotions.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS ALL MY FAULT JUST SHUT UP" I shout at her before planting a small kiss on Reece's forehead.

"I hate myself" I cry out staring down at her emotionless face.

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry I'll be with you soon I promise" I whisper quietly in to her ear as if she could hear me.

( oh shit lmfao hoodgirl1 hoodgirl1 hoodgirl1 BTW THANKYOU FOR OVER 2K READS ILY BIATCHOS HONEST TO GAWD)