Prologue

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mikayla P.O.V

Sept-28 7:00 a.m

home

Bring!!! Bring!!!

I woke up from my alarm ringing right by my ear I rubbed my eyes and did my daily payer. After that I put on my slippers right to left as always. Wait I didn't tell you about myself, well my name is Mikayla Renee Thompson. I am seventeen years old and change is hard for me I like everything constant. A few years after I was born I was diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder or to other people OCD. Sometimes I do wish that I didn't have this curse but god didn't give me something I can't handle right? Right. My OCD is really bad when I was around 6 my mother gave me plate of food and they were all touching and sloppily put together. My mother had told me I a fit and started to shake uncontrollable till everything was thrown away off that plate.I noticed what this is putting my mother and father through and I hate it so much. well that's all you need to know. for now I guess. I went to the restroom connected to my bedroom to get ready for the home school teacher comes. It takes me longer then any other person when it comes to getting washed or washing anything in general. I gotten dressed shirt first then pants and walked down stairs to see breakfast not done. my parents are sitting down at the tables without the teacher. they seen me and then stood up.

" Whats going on mom? Dad? " I said worried.

" Hey baby we came to a dissuasion, and we thought it'll be best if- ' she said as I cut her off.

" For the best of what?! " I said getting a little mad.

" Mikayla we want you to go school." he said with powerful voice.

" But I do go to school." I muttered

" Kay we just don't have the money to keep pay the teacher anymore." my mom said.

" Plus it'll be a great experience for you Kayla."he said.

" No." I slowly whispered without making eye contact.

After she had said that I started to shake uncontrollable. I've gotten nervous I mean I never been outside my own home. let alone in a school. Me thinking that thought made my heart race. My mom hugged me and made the usual breakfast scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles. She placed a glass of orange juice infornt of my meal and I couldn't resist but move it a certain way so the handle was facing on the right side. After I ate I washed my special utensils and washed my hands soap, nails, rinse, soap, hands, rinse and repeat. I do this at least 2 to 3 times each time I wash my hands after all that my hand is discolored from the rest of my body most of the time. To be honest there really is no memory of me actually being outside, I don't think I ever been outside in my life.

When I was around 6 or 7 years old I would have these nightmares of me outside and being kidnapped. They would kidnap me and then rape me and after that they shot me to death it was horrible. Since I have OCD that made it worst because I would obsess over it. The OCD part of my mind just replayed it over and over again telling me its bad to go outside. This dream went on for over a year and went to a therapist to see if this meant anything on why I'm dreaming this. When I first told my parents they didn't think much of it till it was happening constantly now they understand to a certain extent. I never had outside food either like fast-food from Mindy's or Wendy's whatever you call it. I always eat the same food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I don't bad things can and will happen. I know I sound paranoid but you'll understand if you was in my mind.