Chapter 6

Jacob P.O.V

Wed Oct-11-2012 3rd period

Mr. Anthony - Show Choir

I was chilling in the chorus room waiting until Mr. Anthony comes in all you would hear is screaming from these rowdy kids. I waited for Mr. Anthony to come in and start this class already but he hasn’t been in school yesterday or Monday either. The sub said something about him getting pneumonia and not coming in for the rest of the week. I could make out only some words because she had a very strong Hispanic accent so her words slurred when she talked. I walked back to my seat as I walked passed a few girls I gave them a smile and wink which I know for a fact made them melt inside. When I sat in my seat I counted to three till two girls finally made their way to my seat all in the back corner on the highest riser in the room.

‘’Hey Jacob so what’s up you doing?’’ A girl asked.

‘’Well as you can see I’m sitting down in a seat.’’ I laughed.

‘’So papi I have to ask are you single?’’ another girl said with hope.

‘’Yes mami I’m single and looking for a girl I can spend the rest of my life with why do you want to know beautiful?’’ I said flirtingly.

‘’Oh you think I’m beautiful?’’ She flushed.

‘’Of course why would I lie to a beautiful girl like you?’’ I said lying.

Just then Nicole came over and shot these girls a look to make them move.

‘’Why’d you do that for Nicole I had them right where I wanted them.” I said a bit pissed.

‘’Jacob we have to talk we can’t, you know-‘’ she said before I cut her off.

‘’What, fuck around anymore what made you change your mind?’’ I asked

She just sighed at how I was blunt about it.

“Jacob I’m in a relationship and I don’t want to ruin it this time so we can’t.’’

‘’So who is the nigga you got now?’’ I questioned.

She looked at me then the floor that means only one thing, it’s someone I hate.

“Okay fine don’t tell me it just better not be Jaden that’s all I know.’’ I snarled

She didn’t say anything.

“Why out all this niggas in this school you pick the one with the least potential. You been done crushed his heart Nicole leave him you can do better.’’ I said with hostility.