Chapter 4

Jaden P.O.V

Home

That kiss was... was I can't even explain how it was. The kiss had this spark to it, like something inside me regenerated when the spark hit. I couldn't stop thinking about why I did it in the first place. Like most of my feeling for Nicole is gone... or at least I believe it is. Maybe if I'd go to sleep that can help me think this situation through in the morning.

When I woke up I was on the beach sitting on the warm beach sand. I was staring at the beautiful sun setting on the horizon my eyes wet, my head throbbing at the moment. Why was I on the beach in the first place did I sleep walk here? While I was staring out at sea I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look and find this beautiful women staring at me.

This woman had the most stunning eyes I ever seen but they seemed lust-filled. Her eyes where captivating and enchanting no matter how hard I tried to resisted I couldn't look away. She wiped away my tears as her eyes felt like if they were eating away at my soul. I couldn't get my eyes to break her trance until she let me then I noticed she doesn't have a mouth.

''Who and what are you? '' I asked a bit freaked out. Her mouth appeared and then she began to talk her was so soft... so angelic.

'' I love you Jaden, why don't you love me.'' She spoke softly

She gave me this look that overcame my body to talk.

'' I-I do love you.'' I said

I couldn't believe I said that I don't love her, I don't know her. She smiled and began to nibble on my ear and I was enjoying this feeling, but images of Nicole popped. All the good, bad and the ugly that we got through but when I stopped her she looked disappointed.

''what is your name if I might ask?'' I asked

''My name, don't you remember I am Calypso.'' She smiled ''Why'd you stop am I not good for you Jaden?'' she asked

''No it's not that.'' I trailed off

''Am I not beautiful in your eyes? Is this place not welcoming for you?'' she questioned

''I'm sorry..... I don't love you.'' I muttered

She scoffed ''What can I do to make you love me Jaden, love me like you love her?'' She asked

I didn't respond to the question I just stared at the sea.

''What does she have that I don't? Why do you love her more than me? After all I made you do lay in bed with me, kiss me, tell me you love me night after night you still manage to stay faithful and love this other women. Knowing how she is who knows what she's doing while away and who she's with.'' She said smirking

''I love her even through all that happened I have faith in love I have faith in her, us. I know what Nicole did hurt me but I am willing to forgive her for what happened. Nicole and I have been friends ever since we were 7 years old. She was all I had when my parents was gone working I can't leave her.'' I said defensive.