Chapter 2

Jaden P.O.V

Friday Sept-29 7:30

Home

I hung out with the usual boys after school Chres, Craig, and Mateo playing basketball. I'm not a real athletic person but I do play once in a while. I noticed the sun started to set on the trees, I pulled out my phone and checked the time it was almost 7 o'clock. The boys all gave me a dap and went our separate ways. I decided not to call Steve our Butler for a ride home I rather just ride my skateboard its more calming. When I got home I opened to a empty house as always, really the house is not empty there is my sister Willow and Steve. I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink from the fridge and saw Steve.

"Hey Steve-o."  I said sipping my Gatorade.

"Ah master Jaden, your parents called." he said nonchalantly

"Really about what?" I said trying not to sound excited.

"Master Will and Mrs. Jada will be home for the whole next week only."

When he said that  my insides started to tingle I haven't seen my parents in a very long time.

"Okay." I respond " I'll see you later Steve- O ." I said walking away smiling ear to ear.

I made my way to my room upstairs and decided to stop at Willows room to tell her the good news.since her room is only two doors down from my room. I knocked no answer I knocked again....... No answer. I twisted the doorknob open but it was locked she better not have no boys in that room. I call her name then finally got the key from on top of the door frame and unlocked it. I opened the door to her sitting on her bed writing something in her book with headphones in. No wonder why she couldn't hear me.

"Willow" I said as she looked up.

"How'd you get in my room jaden?" She asked taking the headphones out her ear.

"Doesn't matter what matter is that mom and dad are coming home next week for the entire week.'' I said cheesing

Willows face lit up and a smile slowly crept on her face.

''Really!'' she said getting up on her bed.

''Yes really they're coming home Willow they are coming home.'' I responded

I hopped on her bed and we started to jump and scream like we were little kids. I mean if you haven't seen your parents for like 4 months you'll understand. we was acting a fool with all the screaming till Steve came and asked what we would like for dinner.

''Master Jaden and Madame Willow what would you like about for supper?'' he asked

''You can just order out instead of doing all that cooking." I said

''Yeah Steve don't tire your self out go order some pizza or something.'' Willow said with a smile

''Coming right up madame willow and master Jaden.'' He said

''I told you just call me Jaden okay Steve- O'' I laughed

Steve left me and Willow just sat down and chilled.

''Next week can't come any faster. Ugh!'' she screamed in her pillow.

''We only have the weekend Willow two day that's it.'' I laughed

''Yeah...'' she sighed '' I mom so much..'' she said starring at the floor.

''Yeah me too I miss both of them.'' I responded

''Sometimes Jaden I wished that we where normal you know with out all the fame.'' She confessed '' Yeah its good and all but I wished we had a normal family, our last name is always going to follow us where ever we go.''