Kiss the girl part1

A/n sorry that this chapter isn't that long.

____________________________________

Normal pov 

Mia grabs her bag as quickly as she could, desperate to leave that classroom as soon as possible. 

"Fuck fuck fuck, I gotta get outta here fast" Mia mutters under her breath in English, too frantic to even speak Japanese.  She enters a full sprint as she tries to leave the room, quickly running into the hallway, still filled with students. 

'Damn it i can't just go through the main entrance, its too far away.' Mia thinks slowing down slightly as she thinks of a way to escape swiftly.  Out of the side of her eye she spots an emergency exit.

'Thank you Jesus'

As she heads to the emergency exit a voice called out to her.

"Mia wait!" 

It was baki, who was trying to catch up to her before she leaves.

"What do you want baki?!"

She yells, momentarily stopping.

"You never told me that you could fight"
He says as starts to approach her slowly, almost as if she's a wild animal.

Mia rolls her eyes, "why would I? I don't even know you, we've barely known each other for 5 hours ."
She crosses her arms, her stance visibly becoming defensive.

"Because its pretty rare to find a strong female fighter" he replies, still slowly approaching her.

Mia takes a step back towards the door .

"How the fuck would you know of i was strong or not" she takes more steps back as he comes closer to her.

"The way you took that gut down with a single punch, the way you didn't hesitate. Thats how I know your strong."
He says he backs her into the wall, faces inches away from each other. He slides a hand into her waist 

She looks him straight in the eyes, a smirk forming on her nice plush lips.
'Two can play this game baki' she thinks.

"So what I'm hearing is that your a fighter too huh.?"
She grabs his shirt to pull him closer,  pushing out her already noticeable chest more.

"Do you wanna fight me baki" she whispers in his ear, smirking more when she hears his breath hitch.

'Gottem'

__________________________________

COCKBLOKEDDDDD
Don't worry readers, this will be continued in part 2 😘