lunch time

Normal pov

Ding Dong

At the sound of the bell Sensei snapped his book on his desk catching the attention of the class, "ok that will be all class, review chapter 8 and 6".

After he was finished talking he turned to baki with a smirk "MR HANMA!" Bakis eyes snapped over to him.
 "Since you insisted on dousing off during my lessons you will be the one to properly introduce Ms Norten to the school for the rest of the week" sensei said with a shit eating grin on his face.

Bakis eyes went wide in shock
'shit, I cant fight a bunch of death row convicts with a weak little girl stuck to me all week'
he thought, nodding his head as he looked at Mia
'especially one with a body like that' he swallowed while he gave her body a appreciative look.

While Baki was doing that Mia had her own thoughts about what the teacher had said.

‘Tch, I can fucking believe this guy, now I have to follow this little shit around. At least he’s hot’ she thought as she packed her things, not noticing bakis perverted gaze as she leaned down to get her bag.

“ that’s all I have to say, have a nice lunch” Sensei said, walking out of the class with a satisfied look on his face.

Mia turned to Baki with an (in his opinion) adorable pout on her face “where do we get the food, I’m fuckin starving” she said standing  up with her arms crossed, unknowingly pushing up her large breasts .

Of course Baki being a teen boy couldn’t help stare. Not answering her, just staring.

“OI!!!” 
Bakis eyes  snapped up, a blush on is cheeks.

“Oh yeah, sorry. Let me take you there” He said as he started gathering everything.

As he was getting all his stuff Mia suddenly spook up
“The fuck were you spacing out about?” She said with some curiosity.
‘Motor boating your tits while fucking you’ he thought “oh just thinking  about the home work” 

This made her bullshit meter go through the roof
“Ok” she said, giving Baki major side eye.

Baki stood up and began walking to the door with Mia rushing to do the same.

'Damn it, why am I having these thoughts, I was never like this with kuzoe'
he thought in anger, mia still trailing behind him, neither of them noticing the jealous glares they're both getting. 

After a couple of minutes walking down the hall they finally arrive at the cafeteria, both stopping in the door way.

"Woooow, this is so much better than my highschools old cafeteria" mia said in amazement.
Unlike the school she went to this cafeteria didnt have food and trash on the floor, no weird stains on the walls, and the lunch lady's dont totally look like they poison and spit in the food.

'She looks so cute' baki thought, trying to keep himself from blushing,

"oh uh thanks, wanna get the cafeteria food or the vending machine food?"

"Hmmmm, which ones better?" She asked with her hand on her wide hips.

"Vending machine" he said, not even having to think about it.

They began to walk to the vending machine,  Mia ran in front  because she saw them when she came into the school.

BOOM

"Owww"

"Fuck!!"

She slammed into someone, except this time the person she slammed into fell and not her.

Mia look down to see who she knocked down.
'Looks like it's a girl around my age, she looks like a major bitch' she thought as she look down at the girl. The girl glared back up "tch watch were your going " she said with a whiny voice.

'I knew it' mia thought while re-crossing her arms.

"MIA! You can just run off like that" Bali said as he finally caught up.

The girl who mia knocked down snapped her head up.

"Baki" she gasped, eyes wide.

"Ohhh hey kozue" he said back, scratching his head awkwardly.

"OI baki, you know this little bitch?"

Gasp "excuse me!! I am his girlfriend !!" She says as she gets up of the floor.

Mias head whipped to the side, giving baki the most disbelieving look.

"Your seriously dating this cunt??"

Baki put his hands up "woah woah woah,  no she isn't, we aren't,  at least not anymore " he stuttered , eyes wide.

"Haha is that so" mia said with a mocking laugh, a shit eating grin on her beautiful brown face.

Kuzoe face went beat red as she turned around to make her escape.
'I'll get her back one day'

As the two watched her run away like a little rat mia started to walk to the direction of the vending machines once more.

After eating

"Faaah that was delicious" mia said, patting her stomach  and wiping the crumbs off her face.

" yeah I guess it was" Baki said still eating his bread roll.

'Geeze she eats a lot'

"Sooooo kuzoe huh" she says in a sly tone.

Cough cough
Baki choked on his food

"I never thought you were the play boy type"

"N-no  I'm not ,she broke up with me a month ago "

"Then why's she insisting that your dating "

"Sigh I dont even know" baki said, hand sliding through his red hair.

Mia couldn't help but look as his flexing muscles as he did that, she bit on her plush lower lip as she stared.

'Damn it, why I a so weak to this guy and his scar covered muscled sexy bod- NO I can t keep thinking like this!!'

She thought as she shook her head and slapped her cheeks.

'I wont let this happen again, I won't let him become my new zach'