Yujiro ( aka dat ass p2)

A/n: i just wanna say that this takes place after the inmate arch

Normal pov

Mia broke eye contact, blush covered face turning serious when she noticed someone following them.

Baki immediately noticed her change in expression.

"What's wrong" baki said with a confused tone of voice.

"I think someone one has been following us" She said, her eyes shifting to find the one who's has been watching them for who knows how long.

She quickly pulled baki into the nearby ally and shoved him into the nearby wall when she noticed a familiar flash of red hair. 

"Hey look at that guy over there" she whispered in his ear. Baki peered out the ally way into the main street, he caught the familiar flash of red hair.

As he looked closer he saw a familiar man. A man that was seemingly pure muscle, who commanded respect and fear. Wild but stylish long flaming red hair. It's Yujiro hanma

"Damn it" he said as he pulled her closer. Mia looked up at him through her dark lashes, causing Baki to blush.

"What do you know him or something?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Baki's blush got deeper as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Yeah I do, he's kinda..... my dad haha" he says as he laughed nervously.

Mia's eyes widened in shock at what she just learned, she quickly looked at Yujiro then at Baki.

"Well now I know where you get your looks from hahah" She said as she started to laugh. Baki also started to laugh but not in discomfort, but with joy. As they both laughed they didn't notice that Yujiro had moved from his standing place. They only noticed something strange when a deep baritone laugh joined them.

They both jumped away from each other in surprise and looked up at the towering man.

Yujiro only looked down at them and smiled his horrific smile.

"Hello Baki"